The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

[Mod] Favormod - Revision - V2.3.3

By on December 23, 2009 7:54:59 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Exxcentric

Join Date 07/2009
+47

Favormod offers over 60 new items (including 15 new summon-ables - Towers and Units), both achievement and standard shop items. All achievement( favor) items are each only 1 point to make it accessible to all. And all new units have been re-skinned. Several set items with unique effects have also been added. All items have their own unique icon and several new casting, buff and spell effects have been added.

Favormod also offers a wide range of abilities that are not available in vanilla Demigod. For more information pls watch the video at the bottom of this Post. 

For instructions on how to install mods see here:

https://forums.demigodthegame.com/369780

[Mod] Favormod - Revision - V2.3.3 - Yet More Bugfixes

http://www.mediafire.com/?zab21obvwkdj2ct

NOTE: it it highly RECOMMENDED that you use FAVORMOD with both Uberfix AND Enhanced AI -- these are all packaged in the auto installer below.

Or you can install Pacovs Community Mod Pack (includes this version of favormod) here - Self Installer:

RECOMMENDED DOWNLOAD - UPDATED daily, pls make sure version numbers match though.

http://www.box.net/shared/qf7lhj1zjl

Note:

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

EDIT: This video does not accurately reflect the current version of favormod, it is missing most of the skins, new effects and spells as well as about 15 items.

WATCH in 720p

FavorMod 2.0D Video:

Locked Post 634 Replies +8
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
June 11, 2011 3:51:46 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Just some feedback about favor mod.

Wanted to try with Regulus and venom stone to fight against two very strong nightmare AIs. Rook and beast, that is. Nothing really interesting besides the fact, that it wasn't really difficult. Very early took their towers as on chance I could damage them for ~2000 over time. Same happened with demigods later who used sigil, so sigil wasn't really good to use against me, and so wasn't the usual health stacking. Low health enemies might have been dangerous to me, but health stacking ones, were killing themselves.

The ending was a bit unexpected. I took long to win, because I though that this favor item didn't work on citadel anymore, but I was wrong... Killed it in maybe 5 seconds from full health... Need some fixes...

~40 kills ~5 deaths.

The replay is here if anyone is interested.  http://www.jeeplays.com/replay/details/1/82

It really shouldn't damage buildings that much... Especially citadel. As for demigods I am not sure... I think it can stack, like to spits used in a row? So few damage at once (like 400 and 400 per second + normal attack damage for ~8500 hp demigod).

June 11, 2011 6:43:04 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I swore we nerfed the possible citadel dmg... apparently not enough then.   Perhaps it was fixed for melee dgs but no impact on ranged?  Only thing I can think of... when I reported the bug and requested the nerf, I was only testing with 2 melee dgs (ub and da).

Another thing for balance.... but frankly I'm not sure what I'd do - i tried by offensive based QoT using it with hellfires... I could take out just about any normal structure in 2 seconds at level 10.  And the damage I could do to other dgs was pretty substantial.  But - i was weak as all get out early... its just later when I was able to destroy anyone or anything with great ease.  Anyway - just tacking up a note here to remember.  Not sure if it needs some balancing or not.

March 17, 2012 12:27:51 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

wow 20k views,

is anyone still using this?

March 17, 2012 7:37:41 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Exxcentric,

is anyone still using this?

I am using it from time to time against ai. Rarely also against other players.

March 17, 2012 1:06:29 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Sadly I don't play Demigod anymore, but if I did this would (still) be my most used mod. This and your enfo's mod that is.

March 20, 2012 11:17:22 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

BEST MOD EVER

March 20, 2012 11:27:26 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting OMG_ZEX,
BEST MOD EVER

Yeah - This was easily the best imo.  Lots of cool new favor items to try out.  New effects, new ideas, tons of great things.  Really makes me wish Demigod was a F2P game that continued to see support.  There's about a 100% chance that several of the items you came up with would have been included in the normal game.

Anyway, I and many like me, got a ton of enjoyment out of it.  I'll gladly release a new distribution of my combined mod installer if you decide you want to work on an update.  That said, I'm not playing anymore.  It would likely be a gift to future folks that stumble upon DG and love it.  Anyway, I certainly am grateful for the time you put into this mod and enfos, etc.  Gave us hard core fans lots of fun things to try out. 

March 25, 2012 5:12:37 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

lol well thanks guys .

I play LOL alot now days (i think i have tried to get in contact with u quite a few times pacov but ur always away lol -- damn aussie time).

Anyways, i got some spare time comming up again i "might" reinstall and play with some code again just for fun, i always did enjoy making stuff.

Thinking about applying to riot games for a job .... see if i get around to that as well.

Anyways i am sure that u will all know if i do another release .

Exx

March 25, 2012 11:35:23 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Exxcentric,
I play LOL alot now days (i think i have tried to get in contact with u quite a few times pacov but ur always away lol -- damn aussie time).

I'm sure we'll connect again sometime there.  I'll be sure to shoot you a pm if I see you on next time - even if you are in game.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #101114  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000171   Page Render Time: