The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

New Demigod Concept: The Celestial Queen

What do you see in the stars?

By on December 15, 2009 10:35:59 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod ForumsExternal Link

Hell, it is I, UncleanBeast, from Demigod ideas. Yes, I realize that I am not where I should be, but this way I can get more attention. The new Demigods have taken most of our attention, so I can't see if anyone really agrees with my ideas. Anyways, this is my latest Demigod concept. Please leave your comments and suggestions. This Demi, unlike so many other ideas circulating out there, is quite original, and has some pretty cool gameplay mechanics. And, this Demi is female. Using an intensive amount of micro management, this assassin (yes, she is no general, you'll see) uses Mana/Health restore, and an abundance of damage for an interesting experience.

Name: Ka'vyt

Origin: Kav, for short, has many pure motives. She looks down upon a foresaken planet, where small beings gaze absently at her. She knows her father disappeared there, and she is so lonely without him. But, she is only a half being, so she can only step foot on celestial and divine objects. The blue and green planet would wait, but she could so something. A tournament was being held, and she wishes to win, to find her father.

Alignment: Light

Class: Assassin

Strenghts: Versatile, high restoritive strenght

Weaknesses: Lacks special effects, Abilties require "Star Orbs" to be effective

Play Style: Kav uses a highly versitile formulae of two basic mechanics in a fashion not seen before. She uses powerful area damage, and effective healing in a hybrid combination. She requires something to keep her strong though: Star Orbs, her only thing close to a friend, also are used to fuel her abilties further. While she is not durable, the same can be said the other way. She can not be killed too easily, as she can heal herself. She can keep a battle going at the base, with her mana regenration aura, she can feed anyone hungry for abilities. But, she can be countered, almost too easily. Taking away her mana source causes her entire formation to colapse. There are several ways to do this, and for all who play her, watch for those who wish to take you at the heart.

Abilities (Activated)

Star Orb: 50/10/150/200 mana cost, 6 Cooldown, Instant Cast time, Effects: Kav summons a luminescent orb full of star energies. These orbs, much like minions, are capable of carrying out move orders, but they are unablet to attack. These orbs increase the mana regen of all nearby allies by 30/35/40/45%, and each level summons 1/2/3/4 orbs. These effects can be stacked, and the orbs will stay until destoryed, or 60 seconds have passed. Orbs have 200/350/400/550 Health, and no amor. When an orb dies, all nearby enemies will take 100/200/300/400 damage in a small aoe, and allies will gain 150/300/450/600 Mana. Kav may have up to 2/4/6/8 Orbs in her possesion.

Celstial Destruction: 350/450/550/650 Mana Cost, 8 Cooldown, .3 Cast Time, Effects: Kav gathers energy around her, and sends 1/2/3/4 bolts of deep purple energy at target location. Each bolt will deal 80/160/240/320 damage in a small aoe, and toss smaller units into the air. If you have any Star Orbs within your possesion, each bolt will deal an additional 15/30/45/60 damage per Star Orb consumed, and this ability will consume 1/2/3/4 Orbs. For every 2 orbs consumed, an additional bolt will be fired.

Lunar Restoration: 240/480/720/960 Mana Cost, 6 Cooldown, .4 Cast Time, Effects: Kav gathers lunar energies around herself, and heals a target ally for 140/280/350/420 Health, and heals all nearby allies for 15/30/45/60% of the direct healing power. This ability will consume 1/2/3/4 Star Orbs, and heal for an additional 30/60/90/120 per each Star Orb consumed, and the Aoe in which other nearby allies were healed in will increase by 3/6/9/12% per orb. For each orb consumed, one negitive effect will be removed.

Total Eclipse: 400/800/1200 Mana Cost, 12 Cooldown, 6 second Cast Time, Effects: Kav forces a total eclispe, temporarily turning the area around her darker. On the first second of the ability, Kav will damage all nearby enemies for 250/350/450, and heal all nearby allies for 150/300/600, then, the next second, both the heal and damage's power will be cut in half, and this will continue for the duration of the ability. Kav may not be dealt damage in this form, may  not be inturrupted, but cannot move, capture flags, or regenerate health or mana. This ability will consume all of Kav's orbs, and heal/deal an additional 25/50/75.

Final ability levels

Luminecence: Star Orbs will now decrease the cost of allies abilties by 3%.

Super Nova: Celestial Destruction now will heal nearby allies for 50% of the total damage dealt.

Lunar Dwarf:  Lunar Restoration will now slow enemies nearby the healed targets by 25% for 6 seconds.

Passives:

Reflection: Whenever Kav uses a healing ability, all nearby enemies will be damaged for 100/200/300, and whenever Kav uses a damaging ability, all nearby allies will be healed for 100/200/300.

Luminarch Power: Kav focuses on her natural restoration abilities more, giving her a + 15/30/45/60% Health/Mana per second aura.

So, there you have it! She may be a little OP, but I worked hard on her main mechanic working well, and giving her many bonuses. I am looking forward to your feedback, and I will update this post with many more things if it gains popularity. Also, check out my Bloodfiend post in Demigod ideas if you can, because that is my other big one. I will have my drawing for the Bloodfiend and Kav up soon!  

+11 Karma | 7 Replies
December 15, 2009 11:26:20 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

There can be only one queen!

December 16, 2009 11:41:57 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting synnworld,
There can be only one queen!

Maybe there's room for two: one assassin and one general.  Anyhow, go for it, Uncleanbeast!  This game needs more content.

December 16, 2009 5:26:00 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting the_hunger,

Quoting synnworld, reply 1There can be only one queen!

Maybe there's room for two: one assassin and one general.  Anyhow, go for it, Uncleanbeast!  This game needs more content.

1!

December 16, 2009 11:27:41 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Thanks hunger, but come on synn, actually comment on what you think of the Demigod. You really shouldn't waste that time typing that, it just kinda pisses me off, cause id like to see how the communit veiws my work. Yes, i realize ur my friend, but im mean to my freinds too (and they are mean to me...)

December 16, 2009 11:36:36 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Fine fine, well only thing I think is star orbs may be overpowering in game. Think about a moving sigil of vitality; thats what I see while reading this. Especiallu if their effect of each can stack on allied demigods.

Now comment my demigod

December 17, 2009 10:38:37 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

lol, ill get to that in a bit synn. I see what you are saying, but the orbs restore mana, and only provide a sight increase, and not to mention, can be killed. This is mana per second we are talking. Yes, i know, with all orbs out around you and with the skill maxed out that equals 360% mana per second, but honestly, that is definitely needed. We dont have any demis that focus on restoring mana and health. While yes, sedna is supposed to take on the role of a healer, this girl is balanced, and more versatile, making her good against everyone, but not able to kill everyone easily.

December 19, 2009 10:58:49 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

UB you bitc* you took my Entity secret demi that I was working, she was suppossed to be a being of celestial powers, omg!

jk, much love to you, but seriously, I have been working on same concept this entire week. FAIL on my part

*cries in corner*

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000125   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.