The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Demigod: Tweaking and mods

By on December 15, 2009 2:59:28 PM from JoeUser Forums JoeUser Forums

Frogboy

Join Date 03/2001
+1478

Greetings!

We’re winding up for the holidays. We’ve sent in some tweak requests to GPG on Oculus that we’re hoping to get in before he becomes available to the general public.

In the meantime, there’s been some interesting new mods showing up in the modding forum.

I’m hoping to get a Demigod mod upload area added in the new  year and start including (with author consent) some of these mods so that players are more likely to have them.

Locked Post 14 Replies +1
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
December 15, 2009 4:00:41 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Sounds great!!!   any ETA on occulus' release?

Will you be answering the December Demigod question thread this month???  We really appreciate your answers/time.  Thanks again.

December 15, 2009 7:00:49 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Sounds good...and I still haven't heard from you or Sorian on the mod issue I PMed each of you about, and have no idea what to do with it.

December 15, 2009 9:37:37 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

AWSOME ! Some of the mods (especially the UI ones) are getting pretty popular

December 15, 2009 10:40:04 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

So, essentially we can mod our own Demis into the game? Or am i thinking of the wrong thing here? If so, since I have so many awsome ideas, I would make around 12! Hopefully, this is true, but I may be wrong

December 16, 2009 1:15:54 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

You can create new demigods, but it would be a fairly large amount of work...however, what he meant was that he wants a new area, where mods for the Demigod game can be uploaded to, and also start including some with the patches for DG.

December 16, 2009 5:30:40 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Basically just like what's been done for replays to organize them, right ?

December 16, 2009 7:18:41 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Will Occ be released before xmas ???

December 16, 2009 8:28:47 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

i hope so^^

December 16, 2009 11:35:17 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

The modding forum is, indeed, lively.  There's some good stuff available already.  Any update regarding the next frontier: map support?  I think that this is at least as important as the Occulus release (which I, of course, look forward to).

December 16, 2009 11:54:39 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting the_hunger,
The modding forum is, indeed, lively.  There's some good stuff available already.  Any update regarding the next frontier: map support?  I think that this is at least as important as the Occulus release (which I, of course, look forward to).

Agreed any chance to help map modding should be done.  This is definately as important as occulus.  I don't know about eveyone else but Cataract is getting old.

December 16, 2009 12:26:43 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

We’re winding up for the holidays. We’ve sent in some tweak requests to GPG on Oculus that we’re hoping to get in before he becomes available to the general public.

Would you let us know any specifics?  Just balancing or ?  Thanks!

December 16, 2009 2:06:14 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

there should be an option to download the mod a host uses...right now, if we want to play someone with a mod, we need to exit the game, search for it on the forums, install it and get back...and hopefully he's still there.

December 16, 2009 2:09:58 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

what we also need is a Mod check in the game lobby, its not very comfortable to start a game and then get an error...maybe this check up could be done earlier...

December 20, 2009 5:22:31 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Hopefully some tweaks to his animations  

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108432  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000313   Page Render Time:

Terms of Use

Copyright © 2016 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. © 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.