The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Random Thoughts thrown out there

By on December 6, 2009 3:08:22 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

DemiGod Idears:

An elfin god? Archer or something like that?

A demonic dude who is totally demonic and such...

An aspect, like a bieng of luck or something, charisma(NOT)...or anger(VENGEANCE!)

A paladin, someone in armor unlike the oak, who is an axe with some kind of armor attached, but like Herculese, or a sprtan or something...

A monkey god? (Chinese?)

A kami or oni.

SHAITAN! Or satan, or beelzebub or something!

Anyone else, just put random ideas here!

Random on the topic of demigods, not pr0n. Or lolcats.

+1 Karma | 9 Replies
December 6, 2009 4:09:28 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Random on the topic of demigods, not pr0n. Or lolcats.

Rofl, I love how you specified what sort of 'random' ideas you were not looking for. Prolly warranted.

I think there should be a more elemental sort of DG. Somebody who's not so corporeal as all the rest. So far Oak is the closest to that, since we don't know what sort of 'body' he's hiding under there.

December 6, 2009 4:18:49 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Yeah, some kinda like, Wc3 Firelord type thing, maybe a water based character?

December 7, 2009 2:02:42 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Uh, a giant fire cat that shoots out smaller ice cats, and can turn into some sort of Cat/man hybrid.

That or A half man, half snowman, who starts losing life as his snowman side melts, but regains health when near an Ice TB, but is 1 shotted by any fire spell.

December 8, 2009 8:55:40 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

lol a few of the random ideas you have up there, I have made character concepts on! I have a demonic guy (my new bloodfiend), i have a lerperchaun (mystery man) and i may even do an elven concept soon ( redo of my poacher).

December 10, 2009 10:05:07 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

interesting, very interesting, thank you for the feedback, we will get back to you!

ADD:

An elfin god? Archer or something like that? Concept has been created: https://forums.demigodthegame.com/371315

A demonic dude who is totally demonic and such... Concept has been created: https://forums.demigodthegame.com/371315

An aspect, like a bieng of luck or something, charisma(NOT)...or anger(VENGEANCE!) Concept to be posted as one out of three of my secret chracters

A paladin, someone in armor unlike the oak, who is an axe with some kind of armor attached, but like Herculese, or a sprtan or something... check master list, there should be a few of those...

A monkey god? (Chinese?) Nope! I being ruler over reality, must say that a monkey demigod would drive me bananas! I am cRaZy enoough as it is!!! But this is just for you kiddo: https://forums.demigodthegame.com/362859

A kami or oni. If only I know what those were....is oni a JP demon?

SHAITAN! Or satan, or beelzebub or something! right there: https://forums.demigodthegame.com/358504

Anyone else, just put random ideas here! LOL, you don't wanna get me started on the issues I have...no you don't, hahaha, silly!

Random on the topic of demigods, not pr0n. Or lolcats. What's pr0n and lolcats? I don't stay up with lingo, enlighten me!!!

December 11, 2009 11:12:43 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

bump

ADD:

Why the f*** did I bump this, holy shi* I have some fricken probs, UncleanBeast where are my pills!? I just bumped a thread that was on the top of the list, why? why? why? I am going no where with this.....good night folks!

December 12, 2009 4:56:20 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

December 12, 2009 6:11:09 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting suphellfire,

I hope I get karma for this! Just saying, i mean who asks for karma right? lol, everyone is always giving karma anyways....oh, gimme gimme! will you!?

December 23, 2009 8:26:57 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Manbearpig, a demigod who is half man, half bear, and half pig.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000407   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.