The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Impulse reactor has popup for a person not in my friends

By on November 28, 2009 12:37:50 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Someone not in my friends list keeps showing up in a chat window to the side.  If I open it he hasn't sent me a message, it is empty.  Anyway to fix this?

+89 Karma | 3 Replies
November 29, 2009 5:26:08 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

any ideas?

November 29, 2009 5:30:23 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

That happened to be after I changed my username, a chat pop up constantly came from my old user name.

December 11, 2009 11:51:32 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Anyone have any suggestions????

This is getting old.  Tried uninstallin then reinstalling, but no luck.  Any help would be much appreciated.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000047   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.