The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

The best part of Demigod

By on November 24, 2009 10:05:31 PM from JoeUser Forums JoeUser Forums

Frogboy

Join Date 03/2001
+1478

The community.

Seriously. While you may find jerks online in Demigod, all in all, it’s a great group.

Locked Post 69 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
November 24, 2009 10:12:42 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

If only they were soda jerks...

November 24, 2009 10:15:58 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

The community.

Seriously. While you may find jerks online in Demigod, all in all, it’s a great group.

only problem is they are loudmouthed jerks

November 24, 2009 10:16:42 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Haha, I thought you were being sarcastic for a second there Frogboy. This is why we need fonts like 'Sarcastica' so I know when someone is messing with me on the internet.

The community as a whole is great - well, at least the Australian portion that I get to play with.

November 24, 2009 10:17:32 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting ,
The community.

The best part in stardock, The many workers who hear. There wouldn't truely be a community if there was no one to hear it, like the sound of a falling tree when no one is there.

I truely thankyou Frogboy, thanking you in behaf of stardock, I thank you all! This game is worth giving attention, good day!

Sincerely,

Nova

November 24, 2009 10:20:29 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Frogboy for president!

November 24, 2009 10:40:43 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting omnokn,
Frogboy for president!

He already is president of stardock. No it's Frogboy for president of Gaming.

November 24, 2009 10:47:09 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I didn't know you played with the australian demigod community Frogboy?

November 24, 2009 10:47:28 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Lol.

Relatively speaking, this game is just so much nicer for new players than most games I see. Plus, I wish I could save some of the hilarious in game conversations.

I.e. shade: No Easter cards for you. Your'e CUT OFF!

November 24, 2009 10:53:41 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

lol, yeah i love the community here! I mean, its so great, not just because i'm here, but people are nice and very committed. Sometimes too committed... lol. Yeah, community is great, and i get into halirious in game converasations all the time. But yeah, there are those times when you run into just total assholes, who like are obsessed with this game. They are really annoying, and once i almost considered going to one's home, and beating the shit out of him, but yes, the community is great! And yes, i actually tried to find out where he lived, but decided not to murder him... for now anyways...

November 24, 2009 11:22:48 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting ,
The community.

I agree frogboy, with the exception of one game, I haven't had a jerk on my team or the opposing team for over 2 weeks (~80-ish) games.  The community really does seem to be improving and growing.  I have noticed a great deal of new players in the past 2 weeks.  Keep up the good work!!!

Now just nerf UB, EB and DA, and buff Oculus, TB, reg, and QoT.  Really, though, thanks for this game, best game I have played in years!!!  I mean it and you can tell GPG said so!

November 24, 2009 11:47:09 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Nerf all the heroes and nerf in game chat.

November 25, 2009 12:07:53 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

The same community that kicks players on the basis of games played and win percent?

November 25, 2009 12:29:08 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

, only a select few assholes kick depending on win %

November 25, 2009 1:20:07 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

holy crap... i totally thought you were about to flame the whole community after reading "the community."  Whew.  hehe

November 25, 2009 1:49:24 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting ZehDon,
Haha, I thought you were being sarcastic for a second there Frogboy. This is why we need fonts like 'Sarcastica' so I know when someone is messing with me on the internet.

The community as a whole is great - well, at least the Australian portion that I get to play with.

Lol. I'm in Australia too, so I guess I'm lucky.....

Hehe just kidding. I'm new to the community, and I already love it. The majority is definitely better than the minority here. *please don't shoot me*

November 25, 2009 6:00:04 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

You're right Frogboy. The community is great, though you may find some pricks sometimes (but you'll find those everywhere).

I tried out the Demon Asssassin yesterday, and I think he's the coolest character so far! Can't wait for Oculus! Frogboy has GPG given any estimates as to when everyone can play as him?

November 25, 2009 6:04:18 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Propaganda ftw.

November 25, 2009 6:28:42 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

See I dont find many jerks online when I play

But then again I live in the UK so most of the Americans aren't awake

The community is good. Don't know what it is with GPG but they seem to get tightly wound communities.

Wish Demigod had halycon though

November 25, 2009 7:58:46 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Have to agree with the Green One.  Demigod's only an 'OK' single player game.  It really shines with live partners and opponents. It's the best online game i've ever experienced.  And I'll put Stardock second only to the Carver Bros. (Links386-Links2003 golf) for their game and communicating with the players.  (You will hit #1 when the de-sync is gone.) 

DA is pretty cool, too.  Had a partner dump the opponent in my lap a couple times last night with the swap.  It's hilarious, at least for me.  Pretty fatal for tb and reg.  

November 25, 2009 10:51:59 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I find bugs in demigod, not jerks.

November 25, 2009 12:10:54 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I appreciate the good gesture.

Thank you for distiling the community for us

November 25, 2009 1:24:28 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

The Best part of Demigod:

Frogboy.

November 25, 2009 1:54:52 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Frogboy,
Lol.

Relatively speaking, this game is just so much nicer for new players than most games I see. Plus, I wish I could save some of the hilarious in game conversations.

I.e. shade: No Easter cards for you. Your'e CUT OFF!

I'm still getting Memorial Day cards right?? Though I wish I hadn't lost my Christmas and Easter card privileges

I can't believe you hired that guy to quit at exactly 5 minutes in so you could beat me. You're not getting any cards from me, EVER.

November 25, 2009 2:19:56 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

As a member of demigods african portion of the community we feel there is much racism and hatred towards our us. More than any other ethnicity on this bored, so I am starting a petition to have a black demigod implemented in the game.

lmao j/k yea the community is better and smarter than most forums I have been on. But seriously are we going to see a black demigod anytime soon? OR was tb black before he was burnt to a crisp?

November 25, 2009 4:01:28 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Isn't rook a brother?

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #101114  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000266   Page Render Time:

Terms of Use

Copyright © 2016 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. © 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.