The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

[MOD][Artifact] The Avatar

By on November 23, 2009 10:03:16 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod ForumsExternal Link

New Artifact item...The Avatar.

The Avatar is a powerful ring as you can see in this screenshot..

It's cost atm is at 6500g, but i will test a bit more and with your feedback that might have to increase. I am trying to make some more artifacts that will actually get some use in game....artifact prices are too high and rarely are seen in game. Some lower scale items might liven things up a bit.

You can download the mod here,

http://www.mediafire.com/file/urthnnttm2e/Avatar.rar

Use WinRar or 7zip to extract and place in your Demigod/bindata/mods folder. Just create a mods folder if you do not already have one. Navigate to Mod Manager in the Demigod menu, selct mod and enable it.

Please comment, feedback is appreciated.

Also check out my rebalanced Heart of Life MOD.

Changes

- Removed att speed bonus

- increase price to 8000g

- damage reduction dropped to -7%

+127 Karma | 8 Replies
November 23, 2009 10:23:26 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

If you want it to be a lower price artifact then I suggest removing 1 or 2 stats or nerfing them.

November 23, 2009 4:46:30 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I still think 6500g is a low price, but yes, if it were to be any lower, then i think att speed and dmg reduction would have to come out.

Here's hoping others play this and we get some feedback.

November 23, 2009 4:55:53 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

It just looks more like a 8000 to 12000 gold item. It has so many different stats all put into one item. That's speed boots, half of some nice gauntlets, a combination of plenor and vlemish helms and the micro damage reduction which is a huge deal.

Oh and I was referring to its current low price. It is currently OP by maybe 25% overall.

November 23, 2009 6:22:54 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Made some changes and re-uploaded it. I guess im not keeping it as a low price item afterall, but i think the changes make a big difference.

Could always reduce the damage taken to 5% tho too.

November 23, 2009 6:26:01 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Looks pretty good now. It may of been able to keep the 10% damage reduction, but that would be what fine tuning can be used to find out.

November 23, 2009 6:32:20 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Vlemish + boots of speed = 2750

so 7% Damge Reduction = 5250?  I can buy 7% Damage reduction for 1500g. I don't know what the attack speed bonus was, but either put that back in or make it 6500g.

November 23, 2009 9:16:12 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Good points Shade, but remember, it would normally take 3 slots to equal this. Yes it might be dearer but you have 2 more open slots for other items.

The attack speed bonus was 10%.

I'll try and fins some common ground bewtween the two schools of thought here.

thanks for feedback guys, it really helps.

November 23, 2009 9:29:00 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Nice one Neilo!

Well, imho, it could easily be 6500 gold. It would not be OP. just thing that with that gold you can buy a powerful armor like Groffling warplate and spare some gold (5200 cost), So 6500 is fine dont you agree?

Btw thanks!

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000062   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.