The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

[MOD] Rebalance Heart of life

By on November 22, 2009 3:49:00 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums External Link

Neilo

Join Date 04/2006
+128

Heart of Life Rebalance.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/m42nkhnnmmr/Rebalanced Heart of Life.rar

Some time ago the HoL was nerfed (4500g IIRC to 12000g) that basically rendered the HoL a non entity...i know i have hardly ever seen it used or used it myself since the nerf.

This mod attempts to correct that nerf, but still retain some balance, since the HoL is a powerful item it should not be too cheap.

I have altered the price to be 8000g, which i hope you all find to be a more balanced price.

Follow the above link to download the mod. Use WinRar or 7zip to extract and place in your Demigod/bindata/mods folder. Just create a mods folder if you do not already have one.

Please comment with thoughts and i hope you enjoy it!

Locked Post 4 Replies +1
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
November 22, 2009 3:54:04 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Cool! I can make use of it again

November 22, 2009 12:18:13 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Its a good thing that balance mods are so easy too implement. I still cant understand why the developers dont attempt to balance the game.

November 22, 2009 4:31:00 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

No, nor i. And in this case...12000 was far too much, as noted by it's lack of use aince the nerf. I think 8000g is much better...just need to get the word out.

November 22, 2009 8:27:11 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting morpheas768,
Its a good thing that balance mods are so easy too implement. I still cant understand why the developers dont attempt to balance the game.

I think GPG isn't that worried about this games balance. It by far is one of the most balanced games out there. It's like supreme commander. Restorers and Experimental units were the Giants of that game and rushing to them made it repetative but the game was uber balanced because other things balanced it out like everyones experimentals were perfectly balanced and restoerers had counters in addition to long build time.

I mainly think GPG is afraid to make changes at times because it may cause some players to quit and before long half yur player base is gone. Keeping it as is it a slower deteroiration.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108433  walnut3   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000078   Page Render Time: