The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Lord Erebus change in patch 1.2?

By on November 20, 2009 8:58:18 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I have just noticed that while perfoming "Bat Swarm" there is no more circle indicating the limits of teleportation. Now, without that helpful circle it is difficult to precisly know how far LE can teleport. I wonder whether it was done on purpose on perhaps the change is just an unintended mistake, since it is not included in the patch 1.2 change log.

0 Karma | 12 Replies
November 20, 2009 9:08:10 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Sounds like a mistake.  Can anyone confirm this?

November 20, 2009 9:12:25 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

this is a bug that exists already since release. i've seen tihs happening from time to time. but i don't know if this is now everytime. haven't played him since 1.2.

this happens also with cloack of the night, no matter what demigod you are using.

November 20, 2009 9:13:14 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

this happens for all skills if you alt+tab out of the game.

November 20, 2009 9:18:38 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I noticed range rings not showing up after an alt tab.

I cant tell you how many games I lost from accidentally minimizing at the start of a match. If I can see the exact range of my Fireball or Rain of Ice I cant do nearly as good.

Edit: Err, nm. Lol

November 20, 2009 9:20:27 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Ok, it seems that this is a bug. On my second game after the patch the circle appeared as normal. Btw, I am playing in a window.

PS. Thanks for a nice game Sevenix. Did you get those new demis through Ready to Play?

November 20, 2009 9:32:20 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Sevenix,
this happens for all skills if you alt+tab out of the game.

same for me. i never alt tab during a match anymore

November 20, 2009 9:32:30 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Leon108,
Ok, it seems that it is a bug. On my second game after the patch the circle appeared as normal. Btw, I am playing in a window.

I do too. If you change focus to any window other then DG it does this sadly.

November 20, 2009 9:48:54 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Teseer,
If you change focus to any window other then DG it does this sadly.

Strange. It has happened to me for the first time and I alt-tab a lot.

November 20, 2009 9:52:19 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

it happens to me no matter if i alt tabbed or not. and and i alt+tab quite often but didn't got this bug so often.

November 21, 2009 11:56:18 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

yeah this bug is pre 1.2, pain in the ass!

November 22, 2009 7:38:34 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Somehow, after the patch, I witness this bug more often that not.

November 22, 2009 9:05:41 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

This happened to me as well, but on Regulus.  It tripley sucked not knowing range of snipe and mines.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000172   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.