The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

$14.99 Demigod Impulse Weekend Sale

By on November 12, 2009 3:11:45 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

That is a ridiculously good deal.  This game is an incredible value at that price.  Wow!!!

+89 Karma | 11 Replies
November 12, 2009 3:17:15 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Maybe I should get a smurf account.

November 12, 2009 3:35:52 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting ntropy,
Maybe I should get a smurf account.

Sales a sale, I guess.

You have to admit with 1.2 and at $15.00, this is awesome.

November 12, 2009 3:49:24 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Everyone, please, form a single file line!  There are enough copies for everybody!  Hey lady, stop pushing, you have to wait like everyone else!

November 12, 2009 3:59:43 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Rosco_P,
Everyone, please, form a single file line!  There are enough copies for everybody!  Hey lady, stop pushing, you have to wait like everyone else!

Rosco, this is digital distrubution! There are no lines anymore! Get with the times, man!

November 12, 2009 4:30:43 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Quoting Polynomial,
Rosco, this is digital distrubution! There are no lines anymore! Get with the times, man!

Sorry, I was having a Black Friday flashback.  *shudder*

November 12, 2009 5:14:25 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

And why did you call Trigeminal lady? :/

November 12, 2009 5:36:13 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums
Sorry, I was having a Black Friday flashback. *shudder*
I wish GameStop had a black Friday sale. I'm thinking about snagging me some DA:O but I'm not too happy about that $65 price tag for the game and all that launch DLC. I would certainly hope so many people wanted to buy Demigod that they would shove though. We need more players.
November 12, 2009 5:37:54 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

It's $50 + $7 DLC.

November 12, 2009 5:40:26 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I paid $50ish for the full edition of DA:0 with collectors DLC, etc.  There was a very handy code I got for 20% for filling out an SD survey for 20%. 

Great deal on Demigod - hehe... wish I was just trying the game out now. 

November 12, 2009 6:29:52 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

A great deal indeed. Unless I am mistaken, this is the cheapest we have sold it.

November 14, 2009 9:46:54 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

At this price point I couldnt resist.  Will I have time to play it?  Probably not after the first blush.  But, geesh, Oak is a monster of a Demigod!  I just love playing him!  Thanks StarDock!

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000516   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.