The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Ultimate Cheapness - win in under 3 minutes

By on October 19, 2009 12:25:40 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

ok so i was playing erebus and i realised, that with alot of mana items and the helm that reduces cost of spells by 25% erebus could potentialy have unlimited time in MIST and i realised that this could create, possibly the most cheap stratergy known to man. here it is, it is not a stratergie for every day use, but more like if you want to be a massive dickhead and trick people into it joining your Custom game.

the custom game options are

-filthyrich gold

-low structure Hp

-High currency

-start at level 20

http://www.gamereplays.org/demigod/replays.php?game=51&tab=upcoming&show=details&id=98825

oh im sorry to my victim, very VERY MUCH.

+4 Karma | 7 Replies
October 19, 2009 12:45:56 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Or you could do this:

-filthyrich gold

-low structure Hp

-High minion damage

-war rank=10

At start simply get giants, have teammates help or get +attack and +armor for minions.  Sit back and watch.

Your strat is not new, people knew about it before, but cue replay all the same.

October 19, 2009 1:07:05 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Trigeminal,
Or you could do this:

-filthyrich gold

-low structure Hp

-High minion damage

-war rank=10

At start simply get giants, have teammates help or get +attack and +armor for minions.  Sit back and watch.

Your strat is not new, people knew about it before, but cue replay all the same.

i still found it hillarious!

October 19, 2009 8:43:00 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Hey i konw this dosent apply but everytime i try to make aforum it wont let me. can anyone tell me what im doing wrong or need to do

October 19, 2009 10:16:03 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

October 20, 2009 2:52:35 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

the differnce between, mine and that one is if you are vsing anyone competent they can stop you. erebeus in mist healing his minions need massive aoe to take down.

October 21, 2009 12:46:37 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

So you Can teleport across that gap... Ive never been able to do it

October 21, 2009 1:15:03 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Thats not even fun to play so whats the point?

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000469   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.