The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Demigoddb

By on October 18, 2009 2:24:29 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

With the new demigods coming out, we need demigoddb to be updated. Does anyone know who made it, and if it's possible for him to update it?

+38 Karma | 20 Replies
October 18, 2009 5:42:19 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Spooky made it, not sure what you want update apart from a timeline showing when the demigods were released though.

Or wait, i was thinking of http://dgstats.insidesupcom.de/

October 18, 2009 5:45:36 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

No, I didn't make it. I only made the stats tracking.
According to the name of the news entries, it may be UhelligGudn.

October 18, 2009 7:30:32 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

UhelligGudn.

him.

he left loooooooooooooooooooooooooong ago.

he saw how much of a waste of time this game was.

October 18, 2009 11:49:38 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting StAcK3D_ActR,

If its such a waste of time why are you bugging the forums?

October 18, 2009 2:35:45 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting _Golgoth_,

Quoting StAcK3D_ActR,
reply 3

If its such a waste of time why are you bugging the forums?

duh people that hate a game yet spend time on its forums have noooooo life

October 18, 2009 2:41:50 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I hope there will be a way to update this very usefull site ! 

October 18, 2009 3:32:26 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

him.

Stacked, you used to be a pretty cool guy. We know the limitations of our game, so let us play in peace and go somewhere else if you don't like it.

October 18, 2009 4:01:51 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

duh people that hate a game yet spend time on its forums have noooooo life

^^

October 18, 2009 5:19:54 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Epiphenomenon,

him.

Stacked, you used to be a pretty cool guy. We know the limitations of our game, so let us play in peace and go somewhere else if you don't like it.

I seriously don't understand the mentality that the hating posters have. If the game is a waste of time, wouldn't it follow that the forum is a waste of time? Has society really gone to sh*t so much so that an innocent post turns into a "I hate this game and here is why" trolling fest? Can someone explain it to me, perhaps Stacked? Oh, I know, it's the internet, get used to it! But who is to say we have to get used to it. Would you put up with it at work, at school, in your house? Frankly, I wish the mods would use their ban hammer to greater effect. No, we don't care if you don't like the game. No, we don't care why. No, we don't care if HoN or LoL is better in your opinion. Leave us alone and let us enjoy our game.

/end rant

October 18, 2009 5:33:01 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Sacrificial_Soul,

Has society really gone to sh*t so much so that an innocent post turns into a "I hate this game and here is why" trolling fest?

Yes. Yes it has.

October 18, 2009 5:38:12 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

So, now that Stacked's gone, does anyone know how hard it would be to create a new one if we have to?

October 18, 2009 8:24:16 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

it'd b ULTRA HARD

October 19, 2009 5:25:26 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

now that Stacked's gone

oh im still here! im waiting on my 2 heros.

its my little ritual coming onto these forums for 5 mins a day. i have been since the game came out, since i couldnt play due to network issues.

October 19, 2009 7:26:37 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

im waiting to team up with you again ... or vs

October 19, 2009 5:39:05 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

ive found the website he is running..maybe we could contact him and ask nicely for some updates....or maybe some of us could donate few dollar ...dunno...but i would love to see demigoddb updated.....

http://www.backwardshypothesis.com/contact/

whos up for it ?

edit: i felt free to contact him with the following text.....

Hello UhelligGudn,

i feel free to speak for the Demigod Community. It looks like that u left Demigod and many frequent users of Demigoddb fear that the changes will never show up there. My question is, after 1.2 for demigod came out, is there any chance to get demigoddb updated by you??  Maybe we can donate a bit for your work or find something else. If your too busy to do update we all can understand. In this case..would there be any chance to get the code of the site to run it updated somewhere else, with full credits to you ofc.
I dont know, i just love your site and visit many times a week...thx so far...

Best Regards

Stefan

October 21, 2009 2:57:32 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I don't know about the rest of you, but I can't get to either site... is it down? Its a great resource, I'd hate to lose it!

October 21, 2009 3:25:00 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Yeah, seems down right now.

October 21, 2009 3:31:19 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

shame !

the community is not the only thing shrinking, our ressources are shrinking too !!

October 26, 2009 5:53:22 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Quoting Microstar,

whos up for it ?

Sure, I'd help. I actually sent him a message a few days ago before I saw this thread.

October 26, 2009 7:31:04 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

no reply from UhelligGudn till yet 

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000344   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.