The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Adding Player Notes not working

By on October 15, 2009 5:49:20 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

More than a week ago i tried the first time to add a player note through the website. of course i am logged in.

here is what i get on big white letter on red background:

Unable to add note due to database error. Please try again later.

It never worked and still doesn't. tried it now for about 20 times on different days and hours with the latest firefox, latest opera, ie8 all under windows vista and with ff 2.0.0.20 under linux. additionally i could test it under firefox again but a third pc using xp.

as i heared for others it is working. so i think it must be an error related to my account.

+11 Karma | 14 Replies
October 15, 2009 6:05:37 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Yeah, sounds like an error on Stardock's side with your account. I think you should also try to write to [email protected]. If it is some account and/or database issue, the (usually very quick) official support line may be able to solve this more quickly.

October 15, 2009 6:17:53 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

k. thx for info. i will try also the email way.

November 12, 2009 9:04:39 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Well, now I have the same issue.

November 12, 2009 9:26:41 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

i emailed them this already for months am still waiting for a response (beside the automatic one). morpheus did the same i think a week ago. i also had a forum thread open for this issue. maybe you have more luck.

November 15, 2009 7:43:24 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Celmare i e-mailed them and they responded. then i gave them screenshots and currently they are trying to help.

Slowly but at least they are.

November 15, 2009 9:13:02 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I tried about a few days back and it worked perfectly.

November 15, 2009 9:35:43 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Well it doesnt work for me.

November 15, 2009 9:55:56 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Yeah, still not working for me. I got a response a few days ago that it will probably be fixed soon. Hopefully at least some time next week.

November 15, 2009 10:09:13 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

User error?

November 15, 2009 10:11:43 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

ha, i knew spooky works for SD. i never got an asnwer sicne two months.

November 15, 2009 10:14:02 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Hehe, well I got an answer 26 hours after I sent it in .

November 15, 2009 10:36:01 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

It used to work for me, but now I have the same problem too.

November 15, 2009 1:56:07 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Spooky__,
Hehe, well I got an answer 26 hours after I sent it in .

I have to say i got a response 18 hours after i e-mailed them. Thats pretty responsive imo.

On the other hand it is really really weird that they did not answer to you CelMare.

umm.....where did u sent the e-mail?

November 17, 2009 6:42:08 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

They FIXED it for me! WOW after 1 week exactly they fixed it!

And keep in mind that they are busy these days with the new patch and all! So it is really just 5 work days , im not counting weekend.

I have never seen such great support! If it was EA i would still be waiting for an answer.

Thank you Stardock!

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108434  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000156   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.