The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

"I would give you karma, but. . ." Game

By on October 14, 2009 7:42:30 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

IrationalFear

Join Date 05/2009
+44

In each reply, simply include the prase "I would give you karma, but" and insert a funny/rediculous reason why not to. And don't even THINK about it Anatar11. Anatar11 may now play if chosen to.

Karma will be given for the following posts:

1074 (don't ask)
2612 Lookie here

Locked Post 5446 Replies +6
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
October 19, 2009 7:20:40 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

I would give you karma but you work with Ryat

October 19, 2009 7:20:56 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

I would give you karma but your pontification of the usefulness of the ATAT to the Emperor put me to sleep

October 19, 2009 7:29:43 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

I would give you karma but, I already spent my karma on you.

October 19, 2009 7:37:20 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

I would give you karma but Pluto has be downgraded

October 19, 2009 7:42:57 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

I would give you karma but, your not my friend anymore!!!!

October 19, 2009 7:49:57 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

I would give you Karma, but I think that there should be all 13 planets,the only reason there's 8 is so it's easier to memorize.

Koda0 (^)

October 19, 2009 7:50:59 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

I would give you karma but I know what you would do for a Klondike Bar

October 19, 2009 7:52:01 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

I would give you Karma, but I replied to the wrong post.

October 19, 2009 7:58:58 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Ryat: Nice.

I would give you Karma, but then you would have 1 less than me.

Koda0 (^)

October 19, 2009 7:59:19 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

I would give you Karma, buy you put a sword in a salmon

October 19, 2009 8:05:46 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

I would give you karma, but you're late to the punch.

Koda0 (^)

October 19, 2009 8:14:18 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

I would give you karma but I deserve more.

and i gave you 1 already

October 19, 2009 8:19:30 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

i would give you karma but I dont like the Imperials

October 19, 2009 8:21:30 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Veers, you gave me Karma already? (I'll have to check later)

I would give you karma, but youhave 11 times more than me.

Koda0 (^)

P.S. srry for my slow response time tonite, I'm on my stupid Vista comp. and not the usual XP.

October 19, 2009 8:23:02 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

I would give you karma but you posted before me and I have to wait 10 minutes

October 19, 2009 8:24:29 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

I would give you karma but your "wonderful" ATATs suck compared to snowspeeders with two cables

October 19, 2009 8:27:38 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

I would give you karma,but you're going on about a movie several DECADES old.

Veers: I returned the favor. Thx.

Koda0 (^)

October 19, 2009 8:33:20 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

I do not see it koda0. But yours has changed.

I would give you karma but I'd rather steal some from anatar. (in other forums you can take away karma too lol)

October 19, 2009 8:35:30 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

I would give you Karma, but you're part of the Empire.

October 19, 2009 8:39:48 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Veers: REALLY!?! Wow, no wonder Annatar vanished, he must be trying to save his karma!
Oh, and mine hasn't changed for me yet... and neither has yours, hmmm...

I would give you karma, but YOU ARE ARGUING OVER A MOVIE SEVERAL DECADES OLD! Sheesh.

Koda0 (^)

October 19, 2009 8:57:38 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

I would give you karma but you seem to be overcompensating for something

October 19, 2009 9:09:11 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

I would give you karma, but you seem to go on about the same thing for days, and also seem to compensate for subconscious personality flaws.

Koda0 (^)

October 19, 2009 9:16:08 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

i would give you karma but you are too easy to make go in logic circles, must be an over compensation thing

October 19, 2009 9:20:35 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

I would give you Karma, but I'm going to drop it and the compensation thing here and now.

Koda0 (^)

October 19, 2009 9:30:44 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

i would give you karma but you are starting to figure it out

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #101114  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000125   Page Render Time: