The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

"I would give you karma, but. . ." Game

By on October 14, 2009 7:42:30 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

IrationalFear

Join Date 05/2009
+44

In each reply, simply include the prase "I would give you karma, but" and insert a funny/rediculous reason why not to. And don't even THINK about it Anatar11. Anatar11 may now play if chosen to.

Karma will be given for the following posts:

1074 (don't ask)
2612 Lookie here

Locked Post 5446 Replies +6
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
February 20, 2014 1:19:08 AM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums

I would give you karma but... You'll have to guess what hand it's in.

February 20, 2014 5:43:33 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

I would give you karma but guessing games are not permitted between the hours of 12.01am and 11.59pm... you are therefore admonished and sent to the naughty corner to ponder your indiscretion.

February 20, 2014 12:35:45 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

I would give you karma but that sounds pretty shitty.

February 20, 2014 1:01:35 PM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums

I would give you to karma but...you two have to much karma to be different people. Almost as much as Frogboy.

February 20, 2014 8:08:26 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

I would give you karma but instead I want two give you a compliment for excellent grammar.

And I have way more karma.

February 20, 2014 9:40:11 PM from Galactic Civilizations III Forums Galactic Civilizations III Forums

CPPFZKrdaxDrkrun, RedneckDude, DB cloud, wizard1956, and KrdaxDrkrum gave you most of it. And for nothing. KrdaxDrkrum gave you over half of it, multiple times a day for months. And you did the same. Also there is a web of karma being given loosely between all of you. I wouldn't doubt that there all your accounts.

it's also a possibility that all of you are friends and greet each other with karma. Or, your a ten year old having "fun".

I could be wrong, but wizard1956 has over two thousand karma. frogboy only has one thousand and he is the CEO of Stardock. im not mad just curious.

What's the truth? What's the truth?

DARCA

February 20, 2014 10:16:56 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

I would give you karma but curiosity... well you know what it did to the cat... and so many serious questions in a fun thread.

However, I do agree with you that karma is too liberally given away, often with no valid reason... other than to get more karma in return from multiple persons, and I don't think the karma system way intended to be abused that way.

February 20, 2014 10:38:49 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

I would give you karma but someone decides to give me karma out of their own hearts for their own reasons being discredited in my opinion is very rude. Individual karma is exactly that. And every individual karma in it's own time is truth. All of my individual karma I have given out have been for selfish reasons. It feels good to give. I never thought anyone would ever doubt them. ?  Neil Banfield ha 300, I didn't look up the other nicks. 

February 20, 2014 11:11:01 PM from Galactic Civilizations III Forums Galactic Civilizations III Forums

Not saying it's you. But something is odd. What type of a psycho would wake up EVERYDAY for months and go though the process of giving karma. Sometimes multiple times a day. And it happens that ALL of you are connected.

It's not that uncommon people have multiple accounts, I have two. I just think it's odd surely you can agree. I don't know what this is or if someone has multiple accounts but it's what a currently believe. (not saying it's wrong am just observing)

DARCA

February 20, 2014 11:22:40 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Your not playing the game so no karma for you. Do you think I have multiple personalities or somefin? And, what is it you currently believe??

February 20, 2014 11:40:15 PM from Galactic Civilizations III Forums Galactic Civilizations III Forums

I would give you karma but... You misread my post.

I never said you did anything. You have reacted defensively to to my observation that I think one of the listed names are the same person.

And I will say again. It's just odd that someone would wake up EVERYDAY for months and go though the CAPCHA process of giving karma. Sometimes multiple times a day.

don't you think it would make someone reach a similar conclusion.

DARCA

February 20, 2014 11:48:03 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

I would give you both karma but what is supposed to be fun should remain as fun... let's get back to the game, please.

February 20, 2014 11:50:32 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

I would give you karma but that will be another no. I think.  

February 21, 2014 12:06:49 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

I would give you karma but I'm not playing anymore.

February 21, 2014 12:16:57 AM from Galactic Civilizations III Forums Galactic Civilizations III Forums

I would give you actual karma but...you'll gave to come and play the game.

seriously I will play IROKONESS.

DARCA

February 21, 2014 12:18:42 AM from Galactic Civilizations III Forums Galactic Civilizations III Forums

I would give you karma but... Confucius said it can't be given.

DARCA

February 21, 2014 12:20:39 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

I would give you karma but starkers I didn't see your question when I answered. It's only two min. difference and I was answering D.  But in the end it's your choice. And I'd like to change the subject...

February 21, 2014 12:29:59 AM from Galactic Civilizations III Forums Galactic Civilizations III Forums

I would give you karma but... Its on the drengin flagship.

February 21, 2014 12:53:43 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

I would give you karma but now I'm curious. 

February 21, 2014 1:04:09 AM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums

I would give you karma but... I already did.

February 21, 2014 9:41:54 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

I would give you karma but are you Krdax.  

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #101114  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000391   Page Render Time: