The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

We Really need A Mod folder here on forums

By on August 22, 2009 10:09:18 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I am starting to see a couple mods.  We should really have a "Demigod Mods" folder up on here SOON.  We might also want to have a "New Demigod Community Maps" folder.

If you agree, please /sign so we get some buppage.

+89 Karma | 9 Replies
August 22, 2009 10:32:04 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I think a single Mod/Maps area would be fine.
I think we can trust the community to create a 'Played Maps' thread and get it stickied.

August 22, 2009 10:46:08 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Once the modding abilities are added to the game I'm sure something to this effect will come up.

August 24, 2009 11:55:14 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

/sign, i would like this asap so we can get into modding even before it is patched into the game.

That way we could have a whole lot of content ready for sharing straight away, and it would prevent ppl repeating mods that someone else has already implemented

August 25, 2009 12:50:08 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Agreed. We should hopefully see a new section soon for people to post all their mod ideas, where they can ask for help or get opinions etc.

September 3, 2009 9:26:26 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

bump. PLEASE!?!

September 3, 2009 9:32:05 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

i agree... with 1.2 drawing near its really important to get the fundimentals of the forum section down before people start modding the same features

September 3, 2009 11:46:59 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Frogboy said a modding section was coming with 1.2...

September 4, 2009 1:25:03 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

if we get a mod sectiona nd the SDK at the same time all we'll have half the community working on the same mod and the other half wondering how they can also start (making the same mod).  there needs to be a little bit of pre-modding talks before hand so people can work efficently together.

currently a few of us are trying this over IRC.  anyone interested should come join us at irc.stardock.com on channel #dgmodding

in a few day we'll post up a bigger explanation to what we're trying to do, so for now join the irc and come chat with us.

September 4, 2009 1:59:54 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I remember hearing specifically that a modding section of the forum WILL come will 1.2.  I wouldn't complain if we got it sooner, but it is on the way. 

I agree though... there are enough posts already to justify having one. 

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108434  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000125   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.