The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Demigod’s first August update

By on August 6, 2009 8:28:23 PM from JoeUser Forums JoeUser Forums

Greetings!

The first update for August has arrived. 

Here are the highlights:

• Fixed an exploit regarding minions and the citadel that cropped up recently.
  • Fixed the Sedna Healing wind buff with High priests issue that has been discussed.
  • We’ve temporarily disabled hex scroll, ring of divine might, and the horn of battle until the timeout conflicts are dealt with. Stay tuned.
  • Fixed a bug that was causing a LOT of statistics not to be saved accurately. We are hoping, and you be the judge, that the statistics are now robust enough that we’ll be able to move towards official tournaments and Epoch 3.
  • Updated the algorithm to find the best proxy server for people who need them.
  • Lots of other little things.

Next on our list are the rematches, LUA decompression crash issue, Alt-Esc issues, and replays.  No promises on an exact date but (fingers crossed) in the next week or so depending on QA.

Tomorrow, I am going to really try to get up a preview of the first of the new Demigods up on a journal so you can start discussing him.  We’ve also been discussing with GPG new map ideas and new item ideas and have started work on the modding guide.

Cheers!

+897 Karma | 56 Replies
August 8, 2009 12:58:00 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

undocumented feature

August 8, 2009 8:09:48 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Twinsen,
After playing with the new fixes, I'm very pleased. One thing that we could use some clarification on is speed buffs affecting minions. Is it a bug or a feature?

From beta, i recall them saying it was a feature.

August 10, 2009 1:14:49 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Game is now experiencing disconnects during play that were not there previously.  Of my last 16 games, I have had four complete disconnects during game play.  It isn't an Internet connection problem because my Ventrillo does not disconnect.  Before the patch, no disconnects, now I am getting them about 20% of the time.

August 10, 2009 1:39:15 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

hi frogboy

Thank you for update

After DEMO out , how about the sales?

BTW Demigod Mycolors themes exist in your plan?
When beautifuliy and artistic Demigod mycolors theme is released , I'll buy it immediately!

flex

August 10, 2009 9:18:46 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Tomorrow, I am going to really try to get up a preview of the first of the new Demigods up on a journal so you can start discussing him.  We’ve also been discussing with GPG new map ideas and new item ideas and have started work on the modding guide.

"Tomorrow" has come and passed and no update .  I hope you get the info out today.

August 10, 2009 1:04:37 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Awesome thanks!

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000141   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright © 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. © 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.