The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Locked Post

THe Beginning

Let us Begin...

By on June 28, 2009 4:25:01 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Blessing's to all who have found their way to my door step.  By clicking this site you have allowed yourself

to become aware.  Before you can understand what it is to be aware; first you must remember what it felt

like to be unaware.  To do this there is an exercise as simple as breathing; that once mastered will allow

you to bridge the gap between the con. matrix vs. the subcon. matrix. 

There is no fee, for if it were you and I would have never became aware.  If you have arrived here to soon; 

I wish you well on your travel. It is best that way;................."For receiving to early is as bad recieving to late." 

+6 Karma | 277 Replies
June 30, 2009 11:11:43 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

The hell?

July 1, 2009 1:25:31 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Yes, Yes, all jokes aside you are one step closer to understanding... When i first noticed the path I "said" the same thing... But if you relate not

understanding to " Hell ", then " I " must tell you with a glad heart that you are that much closer to seeking what it is you search.

July 1, 2009 1:32:49 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Sometimes I think the world has gone completely mad.

And then I think, 'Aw, who cares?'

And then I think, 'Hey, what's for supper?'

July 1, 2009 1:37:01 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

There is no spoon...

July 1, 2009 1:38:21 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

SPAM!

July 1, 2009 1:48:31 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Spam? no we need STEAK!

July 1, 2009 2:06:51 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Spam? no we need STEAK!

CHICKEN!!!!!!

July 1, 2009 2:36:19 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Ok, now that a few people are hungry, We can eat...Who ever would like to test themselves for how aware they are, follow the simple exercise bellow...

Because I am writting this now in my present, you will receive it in your present, but by then it will have passed for myself into the past.  The fact that

Im even speaking on the matter is evidence of a ......

I grew up on spam, I love chicken, and Im having steak with my family for dinner so I have to end for now.

But I hope everybody enjoyed our snack...

July 1, 2009 2:38:54 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Even if I were starving I wouldn't eat Spam - yuk!

July 1, 2009 2:39:23 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Did you take some bad riddlin or something?

July 1, 2009 2:56:51 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Nah, it was just all those funny little skittles that didn't have an s on them for some reason. But they tasted like the rainbow and made pretty colors fly around, so why not?

July 1, 2009 4:55:53 PM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums

There really ought to be a "report thread" button for things like this.

July 1, 2009 5:06:22 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Quoting GeneralEtrius,
There really ought to be a "report thread" button for things like this.
I'm not sure if you're.. well.. whatever you are, or what. But.. there is a "report thread" button.

July 1, 2009 7:45:57 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

It is good that there is a report thread button, but as we all can see or not see, everything that "is" avaliable is not known... I take no pleasure in self

gain, from that which was freely given unto myself. There is no prerequisite for learning...and unwilling or willing does not alleviate you the reader from

what path you have chosen.  The negative for which you look can not be found for it does not exist. Those who look for a computer virus or call this

blog spam, are only our fellow companions in our great journey; and it is this reason why those who look for the negative in things are said to practice

the "sacred art", but these shall also bare the tiltle of "teacher".  WARNING!!! Teachers are held in the highest account for their actions and words,... if

you do not understand this blog, that is ok.  For a lot of readers this will agitate them, but for a equal number it will become a tracing board...I do not

disagree that the amount of "spam" promoted is ridiculous, but for the nay sayers, " I caution your words.  "For energy can not be created or

destroyed, but only transferred from one state to another"...Although not at first, you the reader will soon see that if any virus or negative thing is

brought to this blog, it will be from the individuals who worked with negative energy prior to their arrival at this doorway.  And as the words read if you

would just look down from way up hi and read them aloud, "Welcome"; but if you have dirty shoes, please feel free to wipe you feet...

July 1, 2009 8:05:03 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

This is why LSD is illegal.....

July 1, 2009 8:20:12 PM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums

Makes sense to me.  Or did at one time.  In fact I agree with yngmon up until this post. 

Then again, it was already written before we were made self aware.  If indeed we were.

It's not SPAM for those who care to abuse the word.  There's nothing economic about it at all.

July 1, 2009 8:29:16 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Well, he did post it correctly in Off-Topic. That counts for something.

It sounds like a memorable quote from somewhere.

July 1, 2009 9:15:04 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

I can see that there is a great calling for some form of substitute, but I can reassure the virgin reader that the path on which we are all walking was

formed naturally; by individuals who have moved the area we now travel... I do not judge (or at least I try not), for I truly do not wish to be judged...

every cause has an effect.  It is natural this way.  In nature 1 comes before two. In example to the different dimensions of thought...

Lets take the age old question...Which came first? The chicken or the egg? Scientist and some educated men might say the egg or evolution etc. And

then a religious man might say God or a Dimigod created created that chicken. Both are correct in a manner...but math places things into a order. 

This is why math has been chosen as the universal language.  People who judge are to preoccupied with illisions, to be able to focus their quantum

thinking abilities.  But these individuals create a great source of power whice is readily available.  I do not control or wish to judge things not created by

my own hand. 

For this as stated is a beginning, and as in all true beginnings there is both present; positive and negitive energies...

If the things written here seem unnatural, then you the reader must question your own nature.  Do you use your knowledge to question? to attract? or

do you let its power consume you, disguised as ambition, it becomes the very force whice repels you from what you are attracted? You can only reach

what you know is there,....Everything that exist; from a scientific stand point always has existed; but has only been revealed periodically. For everything has a

alpha and omega, it is the natural order of things... and it is at that very point were the two join; in whice true understanding is achieved. And that "span" of

time; whice is both infinitely large as small, can only be ...

July 1, 2009 10:17:09 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

wtf?

July 1, 2009 10:23:42 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Why do all the crazy people come here?

July 1, 2009 10:44:01 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

I'm thinking someone just finished a philosophy class, and is feeling self-important...

I used to be like that, until I realized that all I was writing was nonsense that just sounded good. Like bacon flavored ice cream. Delicious in concept, pretty fail in execution.

July 1, 2009 11:18:05 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

As I exist here... I am currently typing, by the time you read this I will be  preparing for the harvest which is to come.  I am no soothsayer, but in math

my works will produce equal; for many this is at the fringe of mortal thought; beyond lies a higher consciouss, enlightenment...

For when we awaken in the TRUE matrix; we for the first time in our existance, come to see the aura of our own ignorance, and by being seperate from

understanding, we find ourselves at a fork in a road.  If we chose to ignore the slightest detail, we preceive a 50/50 option. There is always a answer to

any questions we ask,; because at the moment we ask the question, we simultaneously create the answer.  As we master ourselves, we see the power

in our own questions, if not having developed the power to influence mind over matter or ESP, we will at least become aware of the questions we ask. 

For they say "you have one mouth and two ears" so that you can listen twice as hard... maybe thats why you have two eye's as well?  It seems that in math

and nature things that are to receive come in pairs... and things that are to be given start as one...

July 1, 2009 11:50:34 PM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums

You're starting to lose me on this.  Trying to follow as best I can, but the trail eludes me.  I did LSD too, but that was when I was much younger.  Didn't like it so much.  I wasn't aware that it was still available.

Happy trails.   

July 1, 2009 11:53:16 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Habla Inglés, por favor.

July 1, 2009 11:59:01 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Steak will soon be an import.  Until the government puts tarrifs on it, then steak will be something to remember.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000672   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.