The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Stats don't work properly [BUG][Screenshot]

By on June 25, 2009 12:04:29 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

This is the link to the results of the game my team "lost."

http://pantheon.demigodthegame.com/game/670575/player/21662/

This is the screenshot of the game my team "lost."

Conditions:

1) Both enemy players left before their Citadel was dead.  My team was killing it as they left.

2) I received a few odd messages after they left.  One was 'yenkuei' (my partner) requested to concede as their Citadel collapsed.

+4 Karma | 11 Replies
June 25, 2009 12:13:13 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Sounds like you disconnected from all of them at the same time.

June 25, 2009 12:18:57 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I've seen this happen too, probably caused by splits and the the stats server giving the win to the first reporting client as opposed to arbitrating in the case of multiple reports.  Que cheat tool soon that will cut you off from all peers in the game and cause you to report a win.

June 25, 2009 12:29:27 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

i fought a premade today, and they simultaneously left when we smacked their citadel, the game was not reported because they were host...

but i guess i'm lucky that i didn't get a loss like the op^^

June 25, 2009 12:32:41 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

It sounds like you disconnected to all 3 before game ended. Your partner asked for concede because that's automatically what happens when someone disconnects.

June 25, 2009 12:37:28 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

When someone leaves the game there is a fairly high chance they will take others with them by causing a server split.  Additionally there have been reports of a lot of people not getting wins at the end of their game because everyone server splits right at the end of the game causing only one person to be assigned a win.

See https://forums.demigodthegame.com/357221 for another example.

I've seen this happen too, probably caused by splits and the the stats server giving the win to the first reporting client as opposed to arbitrating in the case of multiple reports.  Que cheat tool soon that will cut you off from all peers in the game and cause you to report a win.

I'm surprised no one has made a drop hack already.  I bet it would be real easy.

June 25, 2009 12:40:52 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

To me it seems like your opponents quitting caused you and your ally to lose connection to each other. Or something like that.

June 25, 2009 12:53:13 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

additional info:

maybeisthebest left first

few moments later, i got the disconnect window with wizarxDK dropping.  he was out after about 5 seconds

then the citadel died and i was given random messages

June 25, 2009 1:01:37 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Same here, I have the same problem.

Not that I care much about stats, but I'd like to get the full favor points I deserve for winning...and not half of it!

June 25, 2009 1:25:01 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I was just playing a 2v2 where my team started winning and one of the enemy players quit. About 5 minutes later my ally got disconnected, but I still won the match. Now in my game list I'm the only one who won the match.

I'm glad I got the credit, but I feel bad for my teammate because I wouldn't have won in the first place without him.

June 25, 2009 2:18:38 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I don't understand why people on the winning team who drop get losses.  I mean, nearly all of the time it wasn't because they dropped early and you won without them.

June 25, 2009 4:35:04 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

currently, how this works is just frustrating altogether, and for me, it means i'm not going to touch pantheon again until the next patch.

it would have been more beneficial to my record to have played this particular game to lose and plugged/exited as soon as my citadel was under fire.  dumb.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108434  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000141   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.