The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Mini Community Game - Reply if you want in

By on June 15, 2009 12:09:03 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

SHORT VERSION - REPLY TO THREAD

LONG VERSION

I have two ideas currently, and looking at them, neither are really games.

Idea 1)  I randomly select 10 or so members who respond by a set date and I to draw a stick figure battle of them. It's summer, I have little to do, and it can be entertaining to see the drawing for those who got selected. I'd allow them to choose a weapon. I may even have the community take a poll to see who the last man standing is and draw multiple pictures of it ranging from before any fighting to then end.

Idea 2)  I wanted to improve my video editing skills, and even if I don't, I enjoyed this large rundown someone made of a Sins of the Solar Empire fight. I don't remember whether it inspired me or if I had this idea prior I'm about to say before I read I encountered the persons thread.  I want to do something where I assign community members a unit in an RTS (I'm thinking Supreme Commander or Company of Heroes), then record the battle, showing what happened to them. so someone might get a vertain rifle squad if compnay of heroes

Like I said, these aren't really games. But if you are interested, reply here and please say whether you want to do choice one or two. Whichever has the most votes will win. I will probably remake a thread and let all who want in to post there, and those who posted here will also count, I just don't want those who voted for those loser to be ignored if they want in.

+21 Karma | 23 Replies
June 15, 2009 6:57:51 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

I just want to advice you since you think this is the Demigod forums - it's not.

June 15, 2009 8:21:36 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

this is the stardcok off topic forum.....

June 15, 2009 8:27:05 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Yes, but Luckmann probably saw this post at the SoaSE: home page. (That's where I saw this at)

Anyway, yes, I would love to join (Summer Vacation Boredom has struck at my place too)

Koda0 (^)

June 15, 2009 11:20:27 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

none the less, i know what forum

come on people, feel free to reply

June 16, 2009 12:04:22 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Try rallying some troops by copying the link here, then ban people at the forum game complaining that they're too shy to bother signing up here.

Koda0 (^)

June 16, 2009 12:32:24 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

i'm shocked, all it takes is one post

June 16, 2009 1:00:07 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Ohh!

I like forum games!

Count me in!

*does a jig to prove my enthusiasm*

June 16, 2009 10:11:42 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

niether of you said which one

June 16, 2009 12:01:22 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Sure why not...

Idea 1 for me.

June 16, 2009 8:40:38 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Oops, my bad, I would also prefer your 1st idea!

Koda0 (^)

P.S. Hows your "advertising" coming?

June 17, 2009 12:30:51 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

eh, i have not babysat this thread well

June 17, 2009 2:42:09 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

I'd like to participate, but i'm not sure which one I want....

Samurye.

June 17, 2009 3:10:12 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Add me in, Idea #1 ftw!

June 17, 2009 10:18:30 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

anyone else

June 17, 2009 8:57:46 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Hang on there, mi hombre, let me try my hand at "advertising" again.

Good Luck!

Koda0 (^)

June 17, 2009 9:05:08 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Quoting koda0,
Yes, but Luckmann probably saw this post at the SoaSE: home page. (That's where I saw this at)

Anyway, yes, I would love to join (Summer Vacation Boredom has struck at my place too)

Koda0 (^)

Nope, watching it from the Elemental forums. My point was that Off Topic is shared across all boards equally. Regardless, the reference(s?) to Demigod is gone from the OP now so I guess my point is somewhat moot and look pretty strange now.

June 17, 2009 9:12:12 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Yeah, it kinda is, but we can define who are are out of it perfectly.

Koda0 (^)

June 19, 2009 4:45:25 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

i stopped reading somewhere halfway through... i think i just crashed ive been up since heaps early after driving my sister to school...

anyway, yeah, im bored here too since the Sins forums arent working so its raining so no work for me... so yeah, what the hell, put me down for whichever option wins

June 19, 2009 11:17:17 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

more?

June 25, 2009 5:45:18 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Im in. Option 1.

June 25, 2009 10:51:38 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

more?

MORE?!?!? YOU WANT SOME MORE?!?!

- Oliver Twist

June 27, 2009 4:27:52 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Count me in!

lol option 1 is genius; you can pick the weirdest weapons

July 3, 2009 9:47:46 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Soo, woca, enough ppl for option #1 yet?

Koda0 (^)

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000531   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.