The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

TheRezonator currently has 27 karma from 27 submissions. View karma TheRezonator has given
Karma Received
When Site Where From Who Link Reason
Jan 27, 2010 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Fixing the Forum Huarsc helpful and a good leader.
Jan 24, 2010 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums arrrghhh B-Tec great advice
Jan 20, 2010 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums It's 2012...What does Sins 2 graphics look like? -Ue_Carbon Great post! I might have to follow your idea also!
Jan 18, 2010 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums My Trailer DanK3670 For being honest.
Jan 13, 2010 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Last person to post wins, unless they are a moderator or admin. Draakjacht For enjoying the 13th century, Venetian credenza, and all surrounding it.
Sep 08, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Diplomacy News - Dev Posted Here Quirken Good, level headed response
Aug 22, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Science of Sins Thomas45567 Great Info thread
Aug 16, 2009 Stardock Forums Science of Sins Jedmonds24 nice article
Aug 16, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Science of Sins N3rull For being one of that 0.001% of Humanity who push the World forward by spending time on what the other 99.999% would never figure made any sense. Get it? ;)
Aug 11, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Does a "fear" of experienced (or pro) players keep you from playing Sins online? msawdey i agree
Aug 11, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums [MOD] Distant Stars - Rebellion Alpha 0.13 Released! [17/06/13] -Ue_Carbon For being excited about new maps!
Aug 06, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Better Audio Cues and Status Updates ckotchey great suggestions
Jul 22, 2009 Stardock Forums THe Beginning yngmon You desire...
Jul 07, 2009 Stardock Forums HELP! Where is Stardock support? DauntlessAnsible azilber deserved a good kick in the pants but you didnt pull the trigger. not sure if i would have been as patient. karma for you.
Jul 07, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums logistics/tact. structures kevincostello good info thanks.
Jun 30, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums 'Precious Metal' Resource Extractor - Idea for a new kind of Neutral Extractor Dargoon999 Capturable tradeports, great idea!
Jun 26, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Patch Stat Changes Forum [NEW TOPIC: Adjudicators 8/25/09]!! Deceiver_0 Good topic ideas, thanks!
Jun 15, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums LF and LRF damage % chart changes. EadTaes Great Idea sounds interesting.
May 30, 2009 GalCiv II Forums PRESENTING... YOUR FAVOURITE STARSHIP! mADDYman for providing a detailed analysis and description of your ship.
May 28, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums All Quiet on the SINS front... mbaron888 For using sneaky reverse psychology. :)
May 22, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Expert Sins Players are !@#$ Holes KerrekCruiser Well reasoned points in spite of majority opposition and courteously responding to "barbs"
May 08, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Influence Reliku for being kind enough to give real probable solution to someone who enjoys being in a very small niche market :)
Apr 28, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Should Fleet Upkeep be proportional instead of a definite value? Sokar468 A suggestion for being able to remove fleet supply upgrades to save upkeep is sound and fair. I agree wholeheartedly.
Apr 20, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Nerf the damn marza Mortensenii i agree
Mar 23, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Interceptors are not the answer, Stardock/Ironclad must tweak the funtionality of SC and Carriers StarFallArmada you made good points. I think some could bring some realism to sc
Mar 20, 2009 Stardock Forums Interceptors are not the answer, Stardock/Ironclad must tweak the funtionality of SC and Carriers sawakaki well thought out ideas, keep them coming
Feb 12, 2009 Stardock Forums could this be a sins entrenchment problem JOEJOHNS helpful
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108433  walnut3   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000188   Page Render Time: