The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

TB Rain of Ice doesnt need splash dmg!

By on May 29, 2009 5:09:28 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Its not like it would matter much against other DG, but this would make it somewhat less viable for creep farming from range, which TB needs since he has so many other AoE. Also, since its Rain of Ice and not BLIZZARD, it is usually standard for all ranged Ice AoEs in all games (I mean the ones blizzard made anyway) to have be called Blizzard except here? The single hitting version is usually called ICE BLAST. So either take away its Splash DMG (or give it a small radius, maybe as small as angelic fury radius?) OR rename it to BLIZZARD. Opinions?

+6 Karma | 20 Replies
May 29, 2009 5:11:50 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Your post is bad and you should feel bad.

May 29, 2009 5:16:39 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

ROFL

May 29, 2009 5:17:39 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

May 29, 2009 5:18:33 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

You know what? I do kinda feel bad. But I also get pissed at people who basically call the developers stupid over something that was probly carefully thought out. Put yourself in their shoes, people.

Could I have made my point in a more politically correct way? perhaps. But i chose to succumb to the flameyness this time. Sorry.

May 29, 2009 5:18:34 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Last time I checked the name of this game was "Demigod", not "all games". The names of skills in other games and their effects are irrelevant, so there is no point in comparing the two.

May 29, 2009 5:18:36 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

But it's not a blizzard. Its massive shards of falling ice.

bliz·zard  (blzrd)n.

a. A violent snowstorm with winds blowing at a minimum speed of 35 miles (56 kilometers) per hour and visibility of less than one-quarter mile (400 meters) for three hours.
b. A very heavy snowstorm with high winds.

He's not conjurning snow and high winds, he's just conjuring monolithic shards of ice and letting gravity do the work. Its more smashing the freezing. So no, it doesn't need the generic name "Blizzard" and your post is awful.
May 29, 2009 5:20:37 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Last time I checked the name of this game was "Demigod", not "all games". The names of skills in other games and their effects are irrelevant, so there is no point in comparing the two.

You missed the snarky subtext.

May 29, 2009 5:36:02 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Hmm this looks suspciously like this one....https://forums.demigodthegame.com/353941

May 29, 2009 6:23:41 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

lololuallgottrolled

May 29, 2009 6:26:54 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Wow wtf Reg you're right... Is one person using two accounts to make different complaints? o_0

May 29, 2009 6:30:47 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I dunno, the spell kind of...rains ice...

I don't see an issue.

May 29, 2009 6:42:11 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

yey i like the thread

May 29, 2009 8:53:20 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

No Alterschism

It's pretty funny seeing the different people who get it and don't

May 29, 2009 8:57:20 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

How would you aim the attack again. Target it....exactly like fireball? Sounds fun.

May 30, 2009 11:20:54 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

for quality of trollage.

May 30, 2009 11:26:43 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting regabond,
Hmm this looks suspciously like this one....https://forums.demigodthegame.com/353941

I sense a great disturbance in the force!

(Does anyone else think this is a deliberate mockery of some of the comments in that thread?)

May 30, 2009 12:20:47 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

How is anyone (who saw that other travesty of a thread) 'not' getting that...

*sigh*

Edit:

Does anyone else think this is a deliberate mockery of some of the comments in that thread?

May 30, 2009 1:25:07 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Sakhari,
How is anyone (who saw that other travesty of a thread) 'not' getting that...

Getting what?

May 30, 2009 8:10:29 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

hoho you don't get it

May 30, 2009 8:21:09 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000969   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.