The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Wth is going on tonight with pantheon?

By on May 28, 2009 10:55:42 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

My disconnect stat just went from like 18 to 25 "a player...a player...a player has left the game" over and over and over. I finally get into a game and its crucible. My partner d/cs 20 seconds in and im stuck as tb with no way to control the map while an ai is feeding because ping doesnt work, and /NOAI DOESNT work. Before the proxy patches my disconnects was at 5ish. My wins is only recorded as 11 and my loses is recored at 7(probably more after 1 person stays and wins all those d/c games). If that stats and connections were working I would have 16wins and 4 loses, possibly more counting these disco games that count for some random person.

So if GPG patch does come out tonight that only fixes ingame stuff. Does any of this update fix connection issues ingame(other then lowering upload req)? These last couple of patches have been extremely frustrating because I have had almost zero problems until the 21st of may.

+1 Karma | 3 Replies
May 28, 2009 11:12:06 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

As for the patch ... who knows when its comeing out? I haven't seen or heard any stardock employees on the forums at all for today (Thursday).... i hope Friday that changes with some word about whats going on.

Ever since Proxies .... Panetheon has been broken imo. I never could even get one going like ever ... and if i did ... "a player... a player... a player has raped ur mom" type of scenario.

Now Pantheon and Skimish have been broken for 1-2 weeks. Any word on it? Naa....

NOW Proxies are broken and people using them get instantly disconnected and it says "Connection to NAT failed" or some BS ... Any word on it? Naa...

I rly hope it changes. Its pretty bad :/.

May 28, 2009 11:21:11 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I also have been having problems with pantheon.  Never had any real problem before.  If I try the proxy set up, 3/4 of the time I get NAT failure.  If I use traditional settings, which always worked for me, I often get the pla..pla..player has left the game syndrome.

May 29, 2009 12:30:53 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

^Very annoying when you waste 5min searching for a match, then a couple min to load for some people, then another min waiting for the game to give us left syndrome...

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000063   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.