The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

how do we change player name?

By on May 25, 2009 7:39:08 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Ahoy hoy.

A friend of mine signed up to impulse with a name that he no longer likes.  

How does he change it to something more badass to strike fear into the hearts of his foes?

+3 Karma | 7 Replies
May 25, 2009 9:32:17 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

I don't know. But your handle, TheTrav, just made me wet myself.

You could also email [email protected] and ask them too.

May 26, 2009 5:17:35 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Looks like this was already covered at: https://forums.demigodthegame.com/346099

May 26, 2009 11:27:39 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

For now, it uses your Impulse/forums name (we're looking to add multiple aliases per user in the future). If you change it via the My Account page here on the forum, it should carry over to the game within 24 hours. If it does not then contact support and they should be able to look into it.

May 26, 2009 11:48:30 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

great another way for rage quitters to prevent being auto kicked.

May 26, 2009 7:40:25 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting KillaBart,
great another way for rage quitters to prevent being auto kicked.

don't worry, I'm sure once stardock get around to it they'll let you maintain lists using the account ID so it won't matter if they change their name

May 26, 2009 7:51:25 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

When they give you a list that lets you ban people it should be tracking their account name behind the scenes.

When multiple aliases come around I can finally start using gimmick names!  My old Dota handle Boots1stisNOOB was a crowd favorite.  I'm thinking:

RegulusPlusWingsisNOOB

WhyistherealwaysaRook

SnipeSpammingFromTheCrystal

SuperSpeedSila

and many more!

May 26, 2009 8:10:13 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting InfiniteVengeance,
When they give you a list that lets you ban people it should be tracking their account name behind the scenes.

When multiple aliases come around I can finally start using gimmick names!  My old Dota handle Boots1stisNOOB was a crowd favorite.  I'm thinking:

RegulusPlusWingsisNOOB

WhyistherealwaysaRook

SnipeSpammingFromTheCrystal

SuperSpeedSila

and many more!

Any of which are a bazillion times cooler than <<Some cryptic misspelled name followed by a random exteranneous letter and a four-digit number>>

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108434  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000219   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.