The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Don't need a 50% Coupon Code? Donate it!

By on May 23, 2009 8:45:05 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Greetings,

I'm the Recruitment Operator for the Demigod Clan, Xen of Onslaught. Recently, we started up a mini-campaign within the guild to get more poeple interested in playing. We were using Coupon Codes to get people interested. Well, the success of the campaign was a bit more than was previous anticipated. Now, we have more and more people wanting codes. If you'd like to Donate your code to this Recruitment Drive, please send your information to OrleanKnight via Private Message.

Here is my XoO Forum ID.

If you're interested in joining XoO, we also have a Recruitment Thread here on the forums.

Cheers,

Orlean Knight

+70 Karma | 13 Replies
May 23, 2009 10:56:43 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I see a lot of people giving them away, but no one wants to donate? Goodness.

May 23, 2009 11:04:56 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Pretty sad the coupon expires 7 days after receipt. I won't give it away as I don't want to be called a jerk for someone spending $20 on a game that sometimes doesn't work.

May 23, 2009 11:12:51 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Hm? I don't understand the nature of your post. Was it just being self rightous? Because it was a donation to my guild, not me. I already have the game and have long provided my code to a guildmate. But more people in my guild can use some codes, so I'm hoping to find some nice people willing to donate. Not merely "give them away".

May 23, 2009 11:44:38 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Check your Inbox, good luck sir.

May 23, 2009 11:50:09 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Can some send me %50 off coupon too. I will really be glad, thanks.

May 23, 2009 11:54:15 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Thanks a lot Evanescent. It's been used for a good purpose.

May 23, 2009 12:45:16 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

If anyone else have a spare coupon code they don't need, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks.

May 23, 2009 12:53:49 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Okay I feel quilty now. I'll sell it for $20!

May 23, 2009 1:10:36 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

This isn't a Coupon Request thread for other people. Please stop asking.

May 23, 2009 4:15:54 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Could use a few more codes.

May 23, 2009 10:11:05 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Thanks to those few who have provided, but it'd be nice to have more.

May 24, 2009 10:39:57 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Thanks for the continued donations, they are being put to good use.

May 25, 2009 2:09:37 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

This is the "real" donation coupon thread.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000235   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.