The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Locked Post

Demigod 50% Off Coupon Trade Thread

By on May 22, 2009 11:03:45 AM from JoeUser Forums JoeUser Forums

The 50% off Demigod coupon for friends is starting to be mailed out.  If you haven’t received one yet, just keep an eye on your inbox as they don’t all go out at once.  Coupons are being sent out to Demigod customers who ordered before May 18th, in which they can give to their friends to purchase Demigod via Impulse.

See more info here: http://frogboy.impulsedriven.net/article/352561/Demigod_So_what_the_hell_happened

A number of you have asked how to get in touch with others who could use a code to purchase Demigod, and I wanted to setup a thread where people can offer up codes in which they would like to give out.  Remember, these codes will only be valid until next week, so don’t hesitate.

If you have a code you wish to offer, just make a post about it and make sure to post when the code has been used.  These are unique codes, so there isn’t much use in posting the code itself.

+428 Karma | 266 Replies
May 22, 2009 5:22:16 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

If theres a coupon someone could spare i would be grateful if you could pm is to me.

Thank you so much in advance.

May 22, 2009 5:27:43 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Looking for some coupon love; PM me! Thanks!

Edit: Thanks Kend0!

May 22, 2009 5:29:59 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Anyone still got a code to spare? PM me, thanks!

May 22, 2009 5:37:50 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Lorem ipsum Dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nulla auctor ultrices tortor sit amet cursus. Vivamus maGna velit, gravida nec tristique egestas, pretium non mauris. Vivamus placerat luctus Fermentum. In hac habitasse pLatea dictumst. Quisque volutpat nulla quis ipsum congue pharetra. Donec quis doloR libero. Nullam ut risus diam. Class aptEnt taciti sociosQu ad litora torquent per conubia noStra, per inceptos himenaeos. Etiam aliquam ipsum non eroS egestas rutrum. In libero libero, egestas Congue placerat nec, semper nec nibh. Proin viverra liGula vitae puRus sodales et facilisis lacus convallIs. Donec pretium pharetra dolor, ac auctor massa accumsan quis. Vivamus placerat luctus fermentum. Nulla mattis ante mOllis mi tempus malesuada.

May 22, 2009 5:48:57 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Kend0 than You.

May 22, 2009 5:54:39 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Looking for a coupon here.  I'd really appreciate it!

May 22, 2009 6:05:34 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

This one is a bit more difficult:

Look at this jpg CAREFULLY

If you take a close look at the image, you'll find the code. HINT: You may have to download the image first.

May 22, 2009 6:11:24 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

wow.  what a grand idea. 

too bad I muscled most of my friends into buying the game already...

May 22, 2009 6:14:23 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Shirley,

If you take a close look at the image, you'll find the code. HINT: You may have to download the image first.

Argh! I failed.  Couldn't even download.

May 22, 2009 6:16:41 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Check out this screenshot! http://sd.stardock.com/ken/ingame.jpg

May 22, 2009 6:27:07 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Kend0,
Check out this screenshot! http://sd.stardock.com/ken/ingame.jpg

Thanks Kend0! I know what I'll be doing this weekend

May 22, 2009 6:31:47 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

damn... someone beat me to it... ?

"code invalid or expired"

thanks though Kend0, i gave it a shot.

May 22, 2009 6:39:35 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

hey shirley, am i missing something?  at 67x100 pix, zooming in just gets you pixelation.  or maybe i'm just not clever enough for this one...

May 22, 2009 7:44:30 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Hrm. So the codes are only one use? That's a bummer. I would have thought that with such a restrictive 'sale' that they would be multi-use (I planned for three) since only so many people could get the game in 7 days time.

That's a bummer... Could we maybe get infinite 20% off use codes until the 29th? So, one person gets 50% off but the second, third, etc get 20%.

Well, enough complaining. Who wants to give me a free code or two?

May 22, 2009 7:50:59 PM from JoeUser Forums JoeUser Forums

I have one of these codes if you want it - DG-BKWF-UTBV-BHRP

May 22, 2009 7:57:20 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting cactoblasta,
I have one of these codes if you want it - DG-BKWF-UTBV-BHRP

I used this one for a friend. Thank you kind sir.

May 22, 2009 8:58:32 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

ahhh!  missed again!

i should camp out at my computer today - yet i have so many other things that need to get done...

May 22, 2009 9:01:04 PM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums

I could use a code if anyone has one to spare.  I always try and buy games that Stardock is a part of, I just haven't had the cash for this one yet.  I'd gladly fork over 20 bucks for the game.

May 22, 2009 9:37:16 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

traded

well this is supposed to be the demigod 50% off coupon trade thread...

so, i remembered i have a gift copy of half-life 2 on steam just waiting to be given away (bought the orange box after i had the original).  so, that is what i have to trade if anyone is interested.  never used, still in the "box"

or i could draw you a picture and send it via email.

just PM me if interested in a trade.

thanks

May 22, 2009 9:52:14 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I'd appreciate a coupon should anyone have a spare; I have two friends who want the game, but only one coupon to give out

May 22, 2009 9:53:36 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Anyone kind enough to send me a coupon code?

I'm afraid I don't have anything to offer in return though other than WoW Trial Keys.

Thank you.

May 22, 2009 10:29:42 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I would love a coupon code if anyone has a spare.

May 22, 2009 10:40:42 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Shirley,

Here is the code:

XX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX

Congrast!

-Shirley

Thanks Shirley! 

May 22, 2009 10:53:24 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

lol awesome. Glad someone got Shirley's. I still have one more from one of my personal accounts. Stay tuned during the weekend. I will come up with some interesting way for someone to get it!

May 22, 2009 11:13:54 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Hello all.

I am interested in buying Demigod and if anyone has a spare code it would be really appreciated.

I am very impressed how the company is handling the problems that have occurred, which makes me want to get the game more.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108436  walnut3   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000500   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright © 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. © 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.