The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Demigod 50% Off Coupon Trade Thread

By on May 22, 2009 11:03:45 AM from JoeUser Forums JoeUser Forums

Island Dog

Join Date 06/2003
+744

The 50% off Demigod coupon for friends is starting to be mailed out.  If you haven’t received one yet, just keep an eye on your inbox as they don’t all go out at once.  Coupons are being sent out to Demigod customers who ordered before May 18th, in which they can give to their friends to purchase Demigod via Impulse.

See more info here: http://frogboy.impulsedriven.net/article/352561/Demigod_So_what_the_hell_happened

A number of you have asked how to get in touch with others who could use a code to purchase Demigod, and I wanted to setup a thread where people can offer up codes in which they would like to give out.  Remember, these codes will only be valid until next week, so don’t hesitate.

If you have a code you wish to offer, just make a post about it and make sure to post when the code has been used.  These are unique codes, so there isn’t much use in posting the code itself.

Locked Post 266 Replies +1
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
May 29, 2009 8:34:34 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

please would love a code pm me or send it to [email protected]

May 29, 2009 11:48:02 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Anyone?  Please?

May 29, 2009 11:55:15 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Down to the last few minutes....  Waiting...

May 30, 2009 12:00:30 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Sorry for the late post:

DG2-IANN-JOLY-QQSW

might be too late, but worth a try.

May 30, 2009 12:05:05 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Dash - Your the BEST!!  Thanks!  Talk about cutting it close.  It worked, I thank you!

DG2-IANN-JOLY-QQSW Used up!

May 30, 2009 12:06:18 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

someone got to it before me or its expired

May 30, 2009 12:14:44 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Well, why not...   here's another one:

DG2-RCMT-LFPL-KWDL

May 30, 2009 12:22:18 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Thank you so much Dash!!!!

May 30, 2009 12:28:47 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Another one would be wonderful, i just got home from an ultra crappy day at work and a new game would really perk me up. That or some prozac, either or will work.

May 30, 2009 12:32:45 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

please post more!!!

May 31, 2009 5:13:12 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Has the coupon offer ended then?

I stalked this thread for a good few days but never got lucky with any of the little competitions.

June 15, 2009 3:37:34 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I gotta say, this whole coupon thing has had the exact opposite effect as intended with me. For one, I got the 20% off code, not the 50%, because after managing to get barely two games running, I've been waiting for them to fix the multiplayer code so I can actually play. Then I go to use the code, and apparently it expires not at 12AM on the 16th, but at the stroke of the 15th, which it happened to just pass into as I was making my purchase, which is super.

June 15, 2009 4:26:41 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting Kordesh,
I gotta say, this whole coupon thing has had the exact opposite effect as intended with me. For one, I got the 20% off code, not the 50%, because after managing to get barely two games running, I've been waiting for them to fix the multiplayer code so I can actually play. Then I go to use the code, and apparently it expires not at 12AM on the 16th, but at the stroke of the 15th, which it happened to just pass into as I was making my purchase, which is super.

The 50% off code was 2 weeks ago dude!!!

June 15, 2009 5:07:26 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

If anyone has a code to spare, I would definitely love to buy this game...it looks sweet

June 15, 2009 6:06:19 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting emudude,
If anyone has a code to spare, I would definitely love to buy this game...it looks sweet

I repeat what I said above - the 50% code finished 2 weeks ago, and the 20% code has finished as well I believe

June 15, 2009 4:36:43 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

the 50% code finished 2 weeks ago, and the 20% code has finished as well I believe

Yessir, the both offers have expired.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108432  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000312   Page Render Time:

Terms of Use

Copyright © 2016 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. © 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.