The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

can we get a rematch option

By on May 16, 2009 6:41:45 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I would like to have a rematch button.

+3 Karma | 9 Replies
May 16, 2009 7:16:04 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I'd love a "Return to Lobby" button at the end of the game.

In fact, I'd like that as a vote option during the game, say if someone drops: just return to lobby and wait for 1 more person.

May 16, 2009 9:50:54 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

i'd like a rematch button also. Just like teseer said there should be a vote on a rematch, or a vote to make everyone go to lobby. If a person has to go they can leave and wait for another person to fill in the last spot.

Compared to 1 person making the game having everyone in the game reconnect and wait for a final person to join.

May 17, 2009 2:50:09 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

A vote here for a rematch button! 

I want to get revenge for destroying my beloved citadel! What do I care about the main menu in such a moment?

May 17, 2009 3:28:56 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I'm definitely down for that

+1

May 17, 2009 3:34:25 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Yep. I've already requested it too a couple weeks ago.

June 7, 2009 5:15:55 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Teseer,
I'd love a "Return to Lobby" button at the end of the game.

In fact, I'd like that as a vote option during the game, say if someone drops: just return to lobby and wait for 1 more person.

Love this idea!

June 8, 2009 12:21:20 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Frogboy,
Yep. I've already requested it too a couple weeks ago.

Everyone look at the date of Frogboy's post (may 17 minus a "couple weeks" => 1 may? april?). GPG? Pretty please?

June 8, 2009 10:12:07 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

This is one of the best ideas I've heard in a while. /signed

June 9, 2009 2:51:49 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I would like to have a rematch button.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000359   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.