The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

RegnorVex currently has 12 karma from 12 submissions. View karma RegnorVex has given
Karma Received
When Site Where From Who Link Reason
Jun 11, 2009 Demigod Forums Demigod: How games are made ViViDGear Extraordinary good post about the thoughts of the community behind "flames" etc. which are not bad things at all!!
Jun 01, 2009 Demigod Forums Demigod CitizenKane2 Spoken for truth :)
May 31, 2009 Demigod Forums Is this game EVER going to work reliably? dafrito Exactly how I feel
May 30, 2009 Demigod Forums Is this game EVER going to work reliably? germ0nik an eloquently stated opinion.
May 29, 2009 Demigod Forums Is this game EVER going to work reliably? Alpha492 More then fanboys on this post
May 28, 2009 Demigod Forums Is this game EVER going to work reliably? 2Hyper i feel similarly
May 26, 2009 Demigod Forums I demand an explaination Stardock Moapy markyX pwnage.
May 25, 2009 Demigod Forums You have a connection issue? Tell me! TheCoroner stick it to the man
May 17, 2009 Demigod Forums Demigod: Scheduled Games = the eVite of death CorDharel because he is so damn right
May 13, 2009 Demigod Forums Demigod: Scheduled Games = the eVite of death GuyNice smartiness
May 07, 2009 Demigod Forums Builds are Stupid KeshaVeritas Good points
May 06, 2009 Demigod Forums Builds are Stupid CamoPitTrap Insightful
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000015   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.