The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

…for tomorrow…

By on May 11, 2009 11:53:36 PM from JoeUser Forums JoeUser Forums

Well I have good news and I have bad news.  The good news is, based on talking to people in game lobbies, the new update works great for a lot of people who couldn’t previously connect and are blissfully unaware that anyone is having any problems.  The bad news is that there are people who had good times previously now having problems. Sigh.

Well, we have on deck another update for tomorrow fresh from GPG:

· Lord Erebus: Bite's Mana Cost increased, Damage decreased, Armor Reduction decreased

· Integrated newest DLLs

· Fix for looping audio track after leaving character select screens

· Fix for audio volumes not being reset on restart

· Adding /skipintro command line to bypass intro movies

· Cleaned up the achievement code so that the CVP Interface no longer maintains a copy of Guest data per peer. Instead you now only have your own achievement data.

· Demigod now checks the return code on GetPlayerData when OnNatComplete is called. If it fails Demigod does not accept the connection.

· OnNatComplete now returns 1 for success.

· OnNatComplete now returns failure if the playerName is empty.

This, in theory, combined with some tweaks on our end, should, I hope, take care of the flakiness some have had with lobby. But I make no promises.

Our end all, be all, update is scheduled (note: scheduled not promised) for Thursday. That’s where proxies and such are scheduled to go live. If you still have matchmaking connectivity you then have real reason to worry.

We’ll keep you update to date.

+912 Karma | 51 Replies
May 13, 2009 2:09:24 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Erebus does'nt exactly get a nerf; they just added a new item that you can purchase: "Super-Soaker filled with Holy Water".  Makes Erebus sqeal like a little girl.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000109   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright © 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. © 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.