The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Demigod Couples Thread

By on May 4, 2009 3:53:01 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Just wondering if any other couples play DG to "bond" lol My bf got me hooked on it and now we're ripping each other's heads off for DG time. lol

Power of love, eh?

+24 Karma | 95 Replies
May 4, 2009 3:59:40 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Ripping's gotta get repetitive though.. try a hammer next time!

My best friend and her fiance are both gamers, and I've been trying to get them started on Demigod but lately they're in an RPG mood - went through Dungeon Siege 2 and now on Diablo 2 (again..) So that only half-counts.

May 4, 2009 4:02:12 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

my right hand met my left hand and met my...

i mean wut?

May 4, 2009 6:21:23 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Annatar11,
Ripping's gotta get repetitive though.. try a hammer next time!

My best friend and her fiance are both gamers, and I've been trying to get them started on Demigod but lately they're in an RPG mood - went through Dungeon Siege 2 and now on Diablo 2 (again..) So that only half-counts.

lol that's pretty cool, my bf and I started on Fiesta (which was how we started "dating".. funny story to that), some mediocre little MMOs on aeriagames. Then we moved up in the MMO world to 12Sky and then Guild Wars then LoTR.

Be great to play if you can get your couple friends to join DG. lol

Quoting Azrailx,

i mean wut?

lol that made me chuckle out loud. lol wait.. that should be "Col" hehe

May 4, 2009 6:28:10 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

lately they're in an RPG mood - went through Dungeon Siege 2 and now on Diablo 2 (again..) So that only half-counts.

Tell them Demigod is like an RPG without the grinding, that's basically what it is anyways.

Also, I totally misread the OP first time through.  Thought you were asking which DGs would hook up lol.

May 4, 2009 8:41:46 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Heh, my wife hates action games, so no chance of that.  Looking forward to playing Elemental with her, though.

May 4, 2009 9:10:11 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

my wife hates gaming period.  sad story.  not even a Wii or peggle can get her into gaming.

May 4, 2009 9:25:44 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

divorce

May 4, 2009 9:27:42 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting MishYu,

Quoting Annatar11, reply 1Ripping's gotta get repetitive though.. try a hammer next time!

lol that's pretty cool, my bf and I started on Fiesta (which was how we started "dating".. funny story to that), some mediocre little MMOs on aeriagames. Then we moved up in the MMO world to 12Sky and then Guild Wars then LoTR.

Be great to play if you can get your couple friends to join DG. lol

i played fiesta  found it was good but it didn't  keep my attention long really  plus i was mostly playing to wait for rohan to come out but  it got so hard to lvl in it that  i was get 0.000056%  each kill  i was like this is going to take my hole life  so i gave up on that

and been beta testing  helping mates did some minor developing work 

ill play with u missyu if u want    and please dont  mention my bad spelling and no punctuation

May 4, 2009 9:28:06 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Azrailx,
divorce

too much paper work for a divorce

May 4, 2009 9:39:05 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Strange posts around these parts lately.

May 4, 2009 9:44:12 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Teseer,

more like strange threads

May 4, 2009 9:52:22 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Just woundering are there couples around here?
i met 1 couple yesturday, they were the only couple i saw playing DG since i start playing it myself

I wounder, coz' CS:S had not only planty of couples but there were "couples only" clans too (Pink Clan)

anyways i find it much more intersting to play with or against couples
it makes me nicer during the game play, and when i win or loose to a couple its a whole new thrill

May 4, 2009 9:53:54 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Teseer,

its not me i swear

May 4, 2009 10:00:57 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting abr4,
Just woundering are there couples around here?
i met 1 couple yesturday, they were the only couple i saw playing DG since i start playing it myself

I wounder, coz' CS:S had not only planty of couples but there were "couples only" clans too (Pink Clan)

it makes me nicer during the game play, and when i win or loose to a couple its a whole new thrill

I cant help but find this hilarious. We have our own internet meme here on the demigod forums

Me and my stardock boi are pretty evenly matched. We play almost every night. The competition gets pretty intense... after some severe trashtalking, eventually one of us gets beaten to a pulp (usually him ) and goes off and pouts. And then we have to "make up."

...It's effing sweet.

May 4, 2009 10:09:51 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting ZebraFox,

Quoting abr4, reply 12Just woundering are there couples around here?

I cant help but find this hilarious. We have our own internet meme here on the demigod forums

Me and my stardock boi are pretty evenly matched. We play almost every night. The competition gets pretty intense... after some severe trashtalking, eventually one of us gets beaten to a pulp (usually him ) and goes off and pouts. And then we have to "make up."

...It's effing sweet.

May 4, 2009 10:16:37 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting ZebraFox,

Quoting abr4, reply 12Just woundering are there couples around here?

...It's effing sweet.

and i helped create it, i feel so special lol

May 4, 2009 11:43:13 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

My wife and I have been playing dota for about 4 years now and when I showed her this game she was all over it.  We like to get a few games in every night since she loves to "blow shit up" as she calls it .  We are currently trying to get other friends who play only dota and wow to join in on the fun.  Hopefully they give it a try because this game is tons of fun.  Its hard to weed people off the warcrack though... 

May 5, 2009 2:13:07 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I tried to get my girl friend to play, she actually started playing a few games... till I jumped on the opposite team as her one game and got my SCOURGE!!! off her, then I walked in the room she was playing in and just yelled it out loud and started cracking up. She got pissed to the point of....

Quoting Azrailx,

i mean wut?

for a few days we have since split up, due to her having no sense of humor, or the fact that everything had to be super serious all the time. so now, I enjoy playing with my buddies, but they are complaining about the issues the game has, I will keep em into it though.

- Mord

May 5, 2009 6:50:46 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Mordliss,
I tried to get my girl friend to play, she actually started playing a few games... till I jumped on the opposite team as her one game and got my SCOURGE!!! off her, then I walked in the room she was playing in and just yelled it out loud and started cracking up. She got pissed to the point of....

Quoting Azrailx, reply 2my right hand met my left hand and met my...

i mean wut?

for a few days we have since split up, due to her having no sense of humor, or the fact that everything had to be super serious all the time. so now, I enjoy playing with my buddies, but they are complaining about the issues the game has, I will keep em into it though.

- Mord

ahahahaha DG... destroys relationships? dun dun dun..

Bleh, girls with no sense of humor should be severly mulitated by a giant pack of midgets. Talk bout funny. lol

Anyway, glad to see so many other couples gaming. Best way to release pent up anger is to go shoot each other, virtually of course. However, my bf is a better gamer than I am, and I'm not afraid to admit it, and when we play against each other and he continuously whup my ass... I just walk into the other room he's in and kick him. Yay for bonding.

May 5, 2009 8:31:34 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I must admit she was a stick in the mud   but it was utterly hilarious to walk in and scare the shit out of her and go SCOURGE!!!... didnt even get a playful laugh, got a "WHAT A JERKK!!! .... *gahh* God I cant believe you" it was long coming, I dont blame DG lol.

- Mord

May 5, 2009 10:10:18 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I find girls generally like it when you rub shit in their face =P

My buddy and his wife play, but he plays more than she does. She didn't like DotA at all but this seems to be a bit more her style.

May 5, 2009 7:28:09 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Ouchy Dathurts,
I find girls generally like it when you rub shit in their face =P

My buddy and his wife play, but he plays more than she does. She didn't like DotA at all but this seems to be a bit more her style.

I'm a sore loser. lol

Quoting Mordliss,
I must admit she was a stick in the mud   but it was utterly hilarious to walk in and scare the shit out of her and go SCOURGE!!!... didnt even get a playful laugh, got a "WHAT A JERKK!!! .... *gahh* God I cant believe you" it was long coming, I dont blame DG lol.

- Mord

rofl! if my bf did that to me I'd die laughing. after I whupped his ass for scaring the shit out of me first.. then throw a fit for him kicking my ass.. then I'd laugh. hahaha

Man, life sucks enough as it is.. people need to learn to LAUGH.

Quoting si1foo,
...i played fiesta  found it was good but it didn't  keep my attention long really  plus i was mostly playing to wait for rohan to come out but  it got so hard to lvl in it that  i was get 0.000056%  each kill  i was like this is going to take my hole life  so i gave up on that... ill play with u missyu if u want    and please dont  mention my bad spelling and no punctuation

I don't play Fiesta anymore, got way toooo repeatitive and slow for me.. but if I ever have the urge to reinstall it and try again, I'll let ya know.

As for bad grammar and punctuation.. we all do it, and I generally don't mind it unless it's absolutely horrid. Even worse are the ones that spell lyke dis n den go n make fun of otha ppl 4 bad spellin'. ech .

May 5, 2009 7:43:38 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting MishYu,
I'm a sore loser. lol

I think most girls are. Well I think people are in general but the girl "Dont let me win but I'll fucking kill you if i lose" thing gets a bit old lol.

May 5, 2009 7:46:06 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Ouchy Dathurts,

Quoting MishYu, reply 22I'm a sore loser. lol

I think most girls are. Well I think people are in general but the girl "Dont let me win but I'll fucking kill you if i lose" thing gets a bit old lol.

hahahaha yeah, I can see that. But I don't throw a fit unless someone rubs it in my face.. but I can feel the anger bubbling in my belly when I keep losing over and over again. lol

May 5, 2009 7:57:41 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Everyone wins some and loses some. No one really likes to lose, just gotta figure out why you're losing. I also don't think anyone likes it being rubbed in their face It's never fun to lose because someone is fucking useless and not pulling their weight. But when a really great game where everyone is going their part and its a back and forth happens it actually doesn't bother you that much to lose.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000500   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.