The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Do Items Stack?

By on May 1, 2009 2:10:02 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Can I wear three boots of speed and run like a kenyan?  

What about BoS and Journeyman Treads?

Can I use multiple weapons and gain benefits from all of them?

+3 Karma | 3 Replies
May 1, 2009 2:23:52 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Items and their stat bonuses stack but you cannot wear 2 or more of the same item.

May 1, 2009 2:24:24 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

No to wearing 3 boots of speed, as you can only have one of any item.

Yes, to item effects stacking. Please note that +% items are of base speed/ability/etc, not total. Ie, 2 +10% items, give +20%, not +21% (It doesn't do it this way: First item giving +10%, to 110%, second giving +10% of that, or 121%)

Yes, to BoS and Journeyman Treads. Which should give +10% and +15% If I remember correctly, for +25% of base.

Anything additive, is just that, for example weapon damage.

Hope this helps.

May 1, 2009 5:47:08 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Read my reply in https://forums.demigodthegame.com/349718, a simple search for "stack" would have found that thread.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108434  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000093   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.