The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

How to play Demigod on offline LAN party ?

By on April 24, 2009 3:04:51 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

cachay

Join Date 04/2009

Hi!
So I have just bougt this game and installed over digital download.

I have red that to be abled to play this with my friends on a lan party I can share the game with my License to play on a lan party. So I followed the instructions to archive the game to create .impulse file.

Then everyone must have impulse installed to be abled to install the game and its here my problem start.
We dont have access to internet on our lan party, so is there a way to install Impulse offline ?
Or can I do another way to be abled to play the game over lan? 
Do i need to have a active internet connection to be abled to login to Impulse if I have a precreated account?

And how do I install the .impulse file on another computer with impulse application ?

Thx for an answer

//cachay

27 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
September 3, 2009 11:15:20 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting carn1x,
Not sure what you mean by "registration is present"

I have logged into Impulse, registered the game, installed the game, played the game. As far as I can tell this should indicate my account is about as active and present as it's going to get, apart from the Impulse Anywhere problem I'm having

Also, what so you mean by "importing the registration" ? Sorry if I'm being an idiot, but I'll go ahead and contact support

Thanks!

Just giving vague suggestions based on other stuff from impulkse and what I have seen others do.  Please post the solution for others to find.

September 4, 2009 1:08:47 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Ok well my problem was fixed within 24 hours by support. It now shows up in my Impulse Anywhere list, however I do not require an offline installation anymore so I won't be testing it out for the purposes of the Original Post.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108432  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000203   Page Render Time:

Terms of Use

Copyright © 2014 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.