The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

+13 Karma | 14 Replies
April 21, 2009 3:29:38 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

A fellow Fark browser, eh? I just saw that a few minutes ago, it's amusing.

April 21, 2009 3:33:20 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

What sort of sniper uses an AK-47, anyway?

April 21, 2009 3:44:58 PM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums

Quoting Scoutdog,

Hehe. The dead kind.

April 21, 2009 3:46:04 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Quoting Annatar11,
A fellow Fark browser, eh? I just saw that a few minutes ago, it's amusing.

Hell yeah Love it!

April 21, 2009 3:47:22 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

They're just that good. They have eyes like hawks, and can hit a target at a thousand yards by just staring down the sights. Scope? Scopes are for pussies, and every other sniper!

April 21, 2009 4:21:47 PM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums

Quoting Scoutdog,

Hey, when you look like a pile of lawn clippings, you can easily sneak into assault rifle range.

April 21, 2009 4:24:01 PM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums

Today's episode of Stupid People From Around the World was brought to you by:

The Dictatorships Are Lead By Idiots Fund

The Coporation for Public Broadcasting

And contriubution to your PBS station from veiwers like you. Thank you.

Up next, Antiques Roadshow comes to Las Vegas!

April 21, 2009 7:02:55 PM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums

Quoting General Homsar,
Today's episode of Stupid People From Around the World was brought to you by:

The Dictatorships Are Lead By Idiots Fund

The Coporation for Public Broadcasting

And contriubution to your PBS station from veiwers like you. Thank you.

Up next, Antiques Roadshow comes to Las Vegas!

I have a sneaking suspicion that I should feel insulted by that remark, but anyone who disses PBS is OK in my book!

Oh, dear! It appears I was being inflamatory with my PBS jokes. Drat, you'll just have to use the View Edits to see them now.

April 21, 2009 7:37:54 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Protip: Shoot the bushes. Especially the moving ones.

April 21, 2009 8:24:41 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Just don't go hunting with Dick Cheney. Ever.

April 21, 2009 8:25:10 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

hm, that could result in a new game: guess the wookie in the squad.

solution: draw a religious caricature and wait who goes screaming in some awkward language and berzerk.

that said, those things look pretty nasty, don't want to be their target. not that you'd see a good sniper anyway, but ...

April 26, 2009 4:49:54 PM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums

I have a sneaking suspicion that I should feel insulted by that remark, but anyone who disses PBS is OK in my book!

I actually like PBS.   My initial comment was aimed at our Iranian friends. I figured that a cheerful, "PBS-style" outro would be ironic, given that the photo was from a military parade.

and no, you shouldn't feel insluted by it. By "stupid people", i was refering to whoever thought forest camoflauge would work in the desert.

April 26, 2009 4:51:41 PM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums

solution: draw a religious caricature and wait who goes screaming in some awkward language and berzerk

Yet another sentence to add to my "Never Under any Circumstances Email this to My Muslim Friends" list.

April 26, 2009 8:49:37 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Best finnish sniper in ww2 didn't use a scope with 500 kills or something.  Enemy snipers would see the glint and kill you

AK47 isnt' all that accurate though.. or long range.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000203   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.