The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Shadowhal currently has 13 karma from 13 submissions. View karma Shadowhal has given
Karma Received
When Site Where From Who Link Reason
Nov 24, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Shadowhal's Profile saracen16 na For being diplomatically innovative.
May 21, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins v 1.18 and Entrenchment 1.04 - New Information Released Torien1 Thanks for the response.
Mar 10, 2009 GalCiv II Forums Random quotes General Homsar Right on the nose about the free market.
Feb 25, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire: Entrenchment v1.0 Change Log EadTaes for understanding and support.
Feb 21, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Where to find MiniDumps Jrla21 Helping to make SOASE better.
Feb 17, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Where are the Lady Sinners? Ori-ixDawg "celebrity? chick? gamer? omg, I just had a horrendously twisted idea." That was just funny as hell when i first read that- kudos to u dude
Feb 13, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Deliverance the_only_normal_1 aided me with an irrelevant but pressing question I asked
Feb 13, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Where are the Lady Sinners? Phalnax811 Puns are fun!!!
Feb 04, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Nephs Beta 2 Feedback - Part 2 -=XX=-Nephilim awesome reply and suggestions!
Jan 08, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Trade Port V's Starbase trade upgrade ratchit01 sounds good I like your ideas with hangers too. Another thing to consider aside from it being cost effective is that if the star baces can close to replace a trade port, it frees up a logistical slot that could be used for a research base or something. T
Dec 22, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Suggestions RustyRazor Giving a balanced and thoughtout reply to my post and not dismissing it on the spot.
Oct 22, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Are the Broadcast Center effects cumulative? hyunster 1,120.07
Oct 22, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums New Research Items... :) Teal For sharing their help and being nice. :)
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000015   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.