The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Demigod Digital Download + MyColors Theme?

By on April 20, 2009 12:48:34 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

lucienium

Join Date 03/2009

Hey games guys! I've been thinking of getting this game and would LOVE to get the Demigod theme for free however there's one problem - I live in the Philippines and shipping would cost me $25.00. I don't mind paying $10.00 extra for the retail box + extras however, with the shipping cost, I'm actually paying a total of $35.00 - and I'm not even that interested with the other extras.

If someone FROM STARDOCK can confirm that the Demigod Digital Download includes the Demigod MyColors Theme, I am buying it RIGHT NOW! I LOVED the MyColors theme that came with my Sins Of The Solar Empire Digital Download purchase and would like to be able to switch between that and Demigod every now and then.

BTW, I'm sorry if this was already answered in a different forum topic. I really did try the search function but the answers I got were all only pertaining to the CE boxed set.

Locked Post 52 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
April 20, 2009 12:51:25 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

I'm in the Philippines I just got the digital download no shipping and handling charge. For the digital version

April 20, 2009 1:06:05 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Quoting Deadspace,
I'm in the Philippines I just got the digital download no shipping and handling charge. For the digital version

Of course, it's a digital download after all; but does it come with the Demigod MyColors Theme? That's my question.

If the digital download does NOT include the Demigod MyColors Theme, then I'll have to get the boxed version which does but costs an additional $10.00 + S&H.

April 20, 2009 1:37:04 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting lucienium,

but does it come with the Demigod MyColors Theme? That's my question.

No one has the My Colors Theme yet.  I have the boxed CE and no theme.  They will bring the theme online shortly, but they are obviously focused on more pressing issues currently.  No idea exactly when it is expected though.

April 20, 2009 2:00:49 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Quoting Trigeminal,

Quoting lucienium,
reply 2

but does it come with the Demigod MyColors Theme? That's my question.

No one has the My Colors Theme yet.  I have the boxed CE and no theme.  They will bring the theme online shortly, but they are obviously focused on more pressing issues currently.  No idea exactly when it is expected though.

Of course. I read a couple of write ups and it seems Stardock's leniency on software piracy backfired. I LOVE how they handled this though, fixing the problem for legit players instead of just pointing their fingers to the non-legit ones.

I guess I just need confirmation that I WILL receiving the theme if I go with the Digital Download. If not, I'll have to wait for the CE Box set to be locally available. I hate paying for those silly shipping costs, I'd rather just wait. I'm still enjoying SSE - Entrenchment anyway and loving everything about it.

Edit: I ended up buying the Digital Download version. I'd still like to know if I'm still getting the theme though.

April 23, 2009 12:59:14 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Don't worry, we are working on a Demigod MyColors theme, I'm sure we'll have some process to alert all applicable owners of the game, pirates excluded.

April 23, 2009 2:52:42 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Quoting highlander,
Don't worry, we are working on a Demigod MyColors theme, I'm sure we'll have some process to alert all applicable owners of the game, pirates excluded.

A gigantic watermark "YOUR COPY IS PIRATED" would be nice, although a bit cynic.  I guess you guys are busy with fixing other stuff on the game, but if  there's a way to send that to un-updated versions of the game (ie, pirates), that would be hilarious.

April 23, 2009 2:53:52 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting highlander,

I LOVE IT! Question though, who are eligible for the Demigod MyColors Theme? Just the CE Boxed set buyers or also the Digital Download buyers? Please include the Digital Download buyers, I swear I would have gotten the CE Boxed Set if only shipping costs weren't so much.

April 23, 2009 3:13:20 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Hobbes2099,

Quoting highlander,
reply 5

A gigantic watermark "YOUR COPY IS PIRATED" would be nice, although a bit cynic.  I guess you guys are busy with fixing other stuff on the game, but if  there's a way to send that to un-updated versions of the game (ie, pirates), that would be hilarious.

I LOVE THIS IDEA ALSO! Woo-hoo!

Yeah, BIG BOLD RED TEXT flashing on their screen saying "Either pay for the game or log off our servers PIRATE!"

July 29, 2009 8:36:18 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Work advance?
I want to see mycolors demigod threme early

July 29, 2009 8:39:48 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Flexscan123,
Work advance?
I want to see mycolors demigod threme early

I'd be happy to see it ever.  J/K.  I honestly could care less about the theme, as I like the standard theme, but they should have had this out forever ago.

August 19, 2009 3:10:02 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Perhaps my 2nd generation will be able to have MyColors theme j/k lol

August 19, 2009 4:16:02 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting BX,
Perhaps my 2nd generation will be able to have MyColors theme j/k lol

Cute.  But seriosly, where is it?  They had mock ups of it in March.

August 19, 2009 9:57:54 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I want my Demigod theme.

September 2, 2009 2:56:29 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

that would be excellent, where is it?

September 4, 2009 11:19:46 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

bump

September 27, 2009 10:05:19 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

so please, can we get some sort of response, i bought it, but i don't have it and would like it. thanks

October 1, 2009 10:29:28 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

BUMP

October 1, 2009 10:58:53 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Bump for michael.

October 2, 2009 7:56:23 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

so i guess there is no demigod theme

October 2, 2009 3:07:27 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

No deal.

October 11, 2009 10:24:23 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

They must be waiting for windows 7  to release demigod theme.

November 19, 2009 7:30:52 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Anyone else get the My Colors theme? I just noticed it was available today under the "my software" tab. Anyone know when it became available?

Edit: says it was last updated 11/10/09

November 27, 2009 11:29:15 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Was the mycolors not offered to the beta testers? I bought this game a LONG LONG time ago, so I can't remember if MyColors was part of the package, but I would assume all pre-orders would get it! I still can't see it in impulse.

November 27, 2009 2:36:57 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Was the mycolors not offered to the beta testers? I bought this game a LONG LONG time ago, so I can't remember if MyColors was part of the package, but I would assume all pre-orders would get it! I still can't see it in impulse.

Yea we were meant to get it at release. Then shortly after release....then they just never gave it to us and I dont think they will. Im pretty sure we would ALL rather they worked on more important DG stuff though. Still pretty cheap not to give us it by now.

November 27, 2009 3:16:47 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Wow, just shjowed up for me too!!!  Mine says last updated 11/24.  Gotta figure someone used the slow day of this week (wed,thur, fri) to finish this up.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108433  walnut3   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0001328   Page Render Time: