The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Who REALLY is over powered? New data!

Check this out!

By on April 9, 2009 4:37:29 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

http://pantheon.demigodthegame.com/demigods/

We have updated the Pantheon today to now include the top Demigods which allows us to see which Demigods people are playing and their winning percentages.

+20 Karma | 13 Replies
April 9, 2009 5:16:18 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

ok, but didn't you guys say that Reg was only OP when using certain items?  I don't want to see the lil guy get a nerf just because wyrmskin is broken 

April 9, 2009 5:24:58 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

With snares capped at 33% Regulus will be MUCH more manageable.  Only thing left is to change Snipe so that it requires more skill and is therefore less abusable, especially in team games.

I really like the idea of forcing players to actually aim snipes.  Leading targets would be awesome.

April 9, 2009 5:26:13 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

What do you know? Erebus really does bite. I like a challenge though. Maybe I'll give the little sucker a try.

April 9, 2009 5:38:36 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

the data probably includes games vs AI so is rather meaningless when it comes to human vs human although the general tendency seems to be right.

April 9, 2009 5:40:50 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Well it's already confirmed what people know, generals need some love.

April 9, 2009 6:05:42 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Hmmmm...
According to the ladder:
Oak is the best General
Regulus is the best DG (better than the Rook/Ice Tb)
Erebus is the worst

Erebus is the worst, but Im pretty sure thats the only true thing...
I mean its not really that accurate. It has so many factors effecting them...What I am saying is just dont nerf/buff Demigods according to those rankings, as they mean very little. They can be used as rough guidelines though.

April 9, 2009 6:52:35 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Nice to see those stats

I´ll try myself with Erebus.

April 9, 2009 7:01:51 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Mistralok,
What do you know? Erebus really does bite. I like a challenge though. Maybe I'll give the little sucker a try.

The puns in this comment really broke me down lol

I'd like to see detailed player stats, kills per demigod, demigod %, creep kills, average level, little stats that are easily aquirable but could make it so I can see how I am doing. I like this though, it is a step in a good direction! Keep it up GPG!

-Mord

April 9, 2009 7:11:23 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

I like this though, it is a step in a good direction! Keep it up GPG!
This is all Stardock. 

April 9, 2009 7:37:13 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Wiould be interesting to know how reg stacks up in human matches vs. ai matches.  I play him all the time and I absolutely roll against ai's who do not avoid mines.  Against a good human, I think TB and Rook are the most powerful.

April 12, 2009 7:59:21 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Zubaz,

I like this though, it is a step in a good direction! Keep it up GPG!This is all Stardock. 

Well good Sir Zubaz, I stand corrected. KEEP IT UP STARDOCK

-Mord

April 12, 2009 11:56:11 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

generals die pretty easy if you go directly for the general

April 13, 2009 12:54:10 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Moonlightknight,
generals die pretty easy if you go directly for the general

Which most human controlled people will do... Which is fine, but I've found my minions tend to be unresponsive on attacking a player if he goes out of the fog of war even if its just a few feet away.

For the Kill # of DG games... It's really tough, because most will sit back by towers and when low retreat, so instead of me following into their hands I send my minions to finish em off but the second they pop just an inch out of site they don't follow.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000719   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.