The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

[Bug] Can't drop idols on the ground.

By on April 7, 2009 5:40:05 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

When you mouse-over an Idol in your inventory it says you can right-click to drop it, but right-clicking doesn't drop it afterall.

+6 Karma | 6 Replies
April 7, 2009 8:08:20 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I think this is intentional.  If they allow it, it will make a general team very fast to power up.  They should however up date the text.

April 7, 2009 8:15:06 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Yeah, the bug was to report the inconsistancy, I don't care which way they go with the functionality.

April 8, 2009 5:30:02 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

yah the text should be updated. Back when you could drop them it was very cool to pick the idols up as Assassin and thats exactly why it was removed.

June 7, 2009 3:50:49 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

well, 2 months afterwards the wording is still there, and how about instead of dropping them they just disappear, because when i buy a lets say, Minotour I.  I want to trade it in later for a minotour IV instead of waiting the whole match without any minions to get enough money for it, or am i noobish enough where there is a way to do this and im just missing it?

June 7, 2009 4:10:06 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting shogankiller,
well, 2 months afterwards the wording is still there, and how about instead of dropping them they just disappear, because when i buy a lets say, Minotour I.  I want to trade it in later for a minotour IV instead of waiting the whole match without any minions to get enough money for it, or am i noobish enough where there is a way to do this and im just missing it?

Open up the shop and right-click on the idol in your character sheet.  It'll be sold and you'll get 80% of the price back.

June 7, 2009 4:25:15 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

thanks

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000171   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.