The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Demigod release maps? items? favor items? skills?

By on March 23, 2009 2:09:14 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

are we going to see the introduction of more items, favor items or maps at release? because the favor items we currently have can be earnt with a few hours play which will take away from the persistent feel of tornaments and single play, the introduction of new maps and new items isn't necessary but i could see myself playing for a fair while longer if they introduced it at release or a few weeks after that. just a general question that i've been wondering about for awhile

0 Karma | 6 Replies
March 23, 2009 7:28:03 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

well I think it will be easy to get a few of the favor items early on, but i think it will take a while to get all of them, because while you can get some of the easier achievements quickly, it will take a while before you can complete some of the harder ones.

as for maps, i would guess we'll probably get some more of those, maybe even when they give us the new demigods.

I'm sure they will add or adjust items here and there, but mostly for balance. As for skills, I'm sure there will be balance adjustments over time, but I doubt that we will get new ones at release since right now they are balancing all the skills for release.

March 23, 2009 4:54:48 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I'm am 99% sure that we will get new favor items at release; there are supposed to be ridiculously awesome ones eventually, but we don't have them yet.  I doubt we will have more than the 8 (?) maps that we've seen in the betas & screenshots until after release though.

March 23, 2009 5:00:12 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

2 more maps due for releas, we currently have only played on 6, making the total 8.  2 more demigods likely shortly after release bringing the total to 10.  More items are also likely.

March 23, 2009 6:44:07 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

There are a least 13 maps (in various state of completion) if the map numbering is any indication. Whether we will see all of them soon after release day is another thing.

March 23, 2009 7:40:29 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Who knows how far along in development they got though

March 24, 2009 3:00:10 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

thanks everyone for the reply

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108434  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000078   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.