The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

[BUG] Cant see any open custom game in game lobby after playing pantheon game

By on March 8, 2009 1:29:26 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

when i try to find a custom game, after playing a pantheon game, the game list is always empty.

But when i check the opengames webside i can see there a couple of game. if i asked people in chat, they told me that there are games ready to join.

After restarting Demigod, some open games will appear, but not all! Sometimes there are some already started games are in the list (checked with the opengames web side)

And last but not least, i have now more desyncs then in beta 2.

+1 Karma | 2 Replies
March 8, 2009 5:50:11 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

This is very strange.  I have not heard of any one else with the issue.  Also desyncs seem to be a thing of the past.  I would recommend uninstalling the game, deleting the demigod floder from my games, and reinstalling it.  It sounds to me like something trange and unique is happeing with your particular case, doing this will help run down the issue a bit more.

March 9, 2009 11:52:56 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Hi, the reinstallation of the game hepled! All issues are gone! Looks like my game upgraded just the version number but not anytihing else.

THX!

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000047   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.