The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

IncGamers’ Demigod Interview with Brad Wardell

By on March 3, 2009 2:02:56 PM from JoeUser Forums JoeUser Forums

IncGamers.com has an interview up with Demigod executive producer, and CEO of Stardock, Brad Wardell.  It’s a great interview that touches on several aspects of Demigod.

An exciting title for strategists and RPG players alike.  I think the first thing to ask is whether or not the Demigods will be based on actual mythical creatures, or are you creating your own gods for the purpose of this game?

Demigod has its own rich mythological background that has been developed. In essence, one of the gods has been cast down for interfering in a larger conflict in the mortal realm. The gods have convened and decided that one of the offspring of this fallen god should inherit his place. To find out which of these demigods is most worthy of ascending to the pantheon.

Read the full interview at IncGamers.

http://www.incgamers.com/images/screenshots/5029large.jpg

+462 Karma | 4 Replies
March 3, 2009 3:01:05 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Interesting list of misinformation here:

----------------------

Demigod

----------------------

Especially in combination with:

----------------------

One of IncGamers' most anticipated RTS games of 2009 is upcoming Stardock title, Demigod.

Speaking to Brad Wardell, executive producer of Demigod, we find out what players can expect.

---------------------

Are they even trying?

March 3, 2009 5:03:43 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Yes it seems very odd.  I wonder if this is a foriegn game site, as I have never heard of it.  My favorite is:

Do you look at the release schedule of games and try to slate the game when at a time when it's not competing with any other big t**les, or do you get the game out when it's ready regardless of other games being released?

"Titles" must be filtered because it has the word tit as part of the word. 

March 3, 2009 5:39:28 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

wow rofl, lol, lmao, am i issing any thing. It shows how much people are proud of their work these days. 

March 3, 2009 6:26:42 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! EPIC FAIL!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!HAHAHAHAHAH WAKA WAKA WAKA!!!!!

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000094   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright © 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. © 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.