The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Demigod Beta closes tomorrow

By on February 23, 2009 3:13:36 PM from JoeUser Forums JoeUser Forums

With about 30 days until we go gold for the retail version and another 45 days for the BonusPak (day 0 update) update, we're going to close the beta to new users tomorrow.

From here on out, there will be a couple of new betas for the existing beta team to try out. Some of the updates will occur without requiring the users to download anything. But Thursday will introduce beta 3A which is a big deal in terms of fixing bugs and such.

I know we’re having fun beta testing!

My son Ryan (8 years old) draws the rook.

My older son Alex (12 years old)  diagrams the rook.

+912 Karma | 13 Replies
February 23, 2009 5:50:40 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

request from Ryan:   Torchbearer

request from Alex:   Beast

February 23, 2009 6:51:01 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Those pictures are hilarious

February 23, 2009 7:01:14 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Those pictures are forum-icon worthy

February 23, 2009 8:11:40 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Don't let those images get off topic.  Did you mention about a BonusPak?   Could that be the 2 extra demigods we are getting? 

February 23, 2009 8:17:47 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

omg the title is so scary, i was like

February 23, 2009 8:28:43 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Lol your sons are little artists!

February 23, 2009 8:39:27 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

So... if there is no completely-open-beta, will there be a demo?

And yeah, nice artwork

February 23, 2009 8:42:33 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

So... if there is no completely-open-beta, will there be a demo?
Stardock usually releases demos after launch.  Why spend valuable dev time on the free stuff, right?

February 27, 2009 8:55:19 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Ohhh no I just preordered after getting paid to realise its too late for the beta

No chance of slipping one more person in?

February 27, 2009 9:30:25 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I want the Rook that Ryan drew.  His legs are made of baseballs

Wondering what that BonusPak is all about.

March 31, 2009 1:49:13 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

man my brother is in beta and I am sick with Crohn's Disease and I just pre-ordered so we could play together and the beta is closed   How am I gonna survive until the 14th without Demigod!!!  BTW I loved Total Annihilation and Supreme Commander!

You guys are my fav devs!

Andrew

March 31, 2009 2:51:03 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting The Beav,
man my brother is in beta and I am sick with Crohn's Disease

My friend also has Crohn's disease and just had a surgery.  I feel your pain and don't ever drink milk again.  I wish I could give my beta access to you.

April 1, 2009 12:10:08 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

This topic got bumped and I thought beta for everyone would be closed tomorrow...hehe...

Hope you get well soon, and dont worry release date is near

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000141   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright © 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. © 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.