The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

QoT Shamblers seem pretty weak

By on February 22, 2009 3:02:45 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I tried a couple games as the QoT and focused my build heavily on minions/shamblers.  Shamblers, Compost, Entourage maxed out, items were geared towards +minion stats, etc.  The build was quite weak, the shamblers just seemed to lack any punch to them.  The skills spent on Shamblers, Compost, Entourage were much better spent on the QoT's attack line.

The Shamblers, even with maxed entourage, also seemed overshadowed by the 'base' minions like siege cannoneers and minos.

Has anyone used a Shambler build effectively?  The latest games with QoT I've ignored the Shambler line completely and relied on base minions alone with her attack spells and I do much, much better.

+19 Karma | 0 Replies
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108434  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.