The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

My Replies / My Posts Not showing correct info

By on September 3, 2008 2:42:01 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

I posted this in the new forums thread and was told to move it to a new one... so i am.

The MY REPLIES/MY POSTS etc links never seem to show the correct icons/status.

I cleared ALL MY Replies out yesterday, and as you can easily see from the SS below that there are a lot of them showing "activity" that obiviouly didnt happen in the past 24 hrs.  With the Watchlist emails dead this is the only way i have of keeping a quick eye on when someone replies to a post, or to a post i replied to. 

Posting this here to hope that it will be looked into.

Thank you for all you do on the site, its very much appriciated.

+147 Karma | 12 Replies
September 3, 2008 3:40:49 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Please clarify what you mean when you say 'cleared ALL MY Replies'.

September 3, 2008 6:29:11 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

At the bottom of the page where you can "Mark all posts as read"

But this also does this when I go thru the posts one at a time.  it seems like the MY POSTS is working, but the MY REPLIES is the one that looks messed up.

September 3, 2008 6:31:57 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Ok,  I cleared all my posts after i went thru and read the first 10.

Will see what it shows me tomorrow.

September 4, 2008 8:26:21 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Ok here is what it shows today.. AFTER clearing everything out last night:

September 4, 2008 8:33:35 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

I'm seeing the same thing.  Using the "mark all posts as read" link (http://forums.wincustomize.com/markall) does not seem reflective on "My Posts" (http://forums.wincustomize.com/myposts) and "My Replies" (http://forums.wincustomize.com/myreplies)

September 4, 2008 9:31:45 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

I also tried going thru the first 5-6 manully going to the post, and to the end of that post.  Then i used the link to clear the rest.

September 8, 2008 12:34:17 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

andrew_ whacks zubaz with a sumo picture.

Please reply with the browser(s) and version(s) you are using when you see this happening. I cannot reproduce this issue.

September 8, 2008 8:17:45 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

FF3

IE7

September 8, 2008 10:32:33 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Consider this as 'being looked into'.

September 8, 2008 8:33:52 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

FF3  thats all i use now

September 15, 2008 2:03:52 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

BUMP

September 15, 2008 4:32:34 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

I understand that you're eager to get this fixed up. I'm working as fast and effectively as I can. But please hold off on 'bump' replies. Theyre pretty much like asking when something is going to get done, and we're trying to encourage users not to do that. (Forum Issues Moderation Policy)

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000110   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.