The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

RomanDA currently has 147 karma from 47 submissions. View karma RomanDA has given
Karma Received
When Site Where From Who Link Reason
Feb 09, 2010 WinCustomize Forums DesktopX Step-By-Step Tutorials #12 I.R. Brainiac dx karma
Jan 16, 2010 WinCustomize Forums Need Help with a bit of desktopX programming - URGENT sViz For your awesome solutions.
Jan 16, 2010 WinCustomize Forums Need Help with a bit of desktopX programming - URGENT Zubaz Thanks for being a Master
Dec 24, 2009 WinCustomize Forums DesktopX 4 Beta Bug reports RedneckDude Way to go David. Very good reply!!
Dec 24, 2009 WinCustomize Forums DesktopX 4 Beta Bug reports Wizard1956 Great reply. Merry Christmas! <:)
Dec 15, 2009 WinCustomize Forums DesktopX 4 Beta Bug reports Zubaz Thanks for caring my friend
Nov 20, 2009 WinCustomize Forums RomanDA's Profile DPCloud na Birthday karma
Jul 23, 2009 WinCustomize Forums DX Request: Reminder widgit Zubaz Thanks for the widget.
Apr 29, 2009 WinCustomize Forums What would you like to see in DesktopX 4.x? Vad_M For very wise words! (I'm proud that you are my friend!)
Mar 03, 2009 WinCustomize Forums Is a Question a Tutorial?? I.R. Brainiac you are correct sir
Mar 03, 2009 WinCustomize Forums Is a Question a Tutorial?? DrJBHL I agree, David. I only wish things could be done "more logically". Good luck...you know all the right folks to help get it done.
Feb 26, 2009 WinCustomize Forums Dx Scripting Help Black-Knight DX Scripting Help
Feb 22, 2009 WinCustomize Forums System.PixelColor vAIp33r resolved my issue
Feb 21, 2009 WinCustomize Forums DesktopX Step-By-Step Tutorials #12 Black-Knight Helping with DX
Feb 19, 2009 WinCustomize Forums Help Needed With Mask in DesktopX sViz Awesome scripts
Feb 18, 2009 WinCustomize Forums Help Needed With Mask in DesktopX Zubaz For helping Po
Feb 18, 2009 WinCustomize Forums Help Needed With Mask in DesktopX PoSmedley Thank you very much. I've been going around in circles forever on this. I know you're busy with with your own stuff and I greatly apreciate the time you spent on this.
Feb 15, 2009 WinCustomize Forums DesktopX Step-By-Step Tutorials #12 Black-Knight Great TUTs
Jan 20, 2009 WinCustomize Forums DesktopX Step-By-Step Tutorials #12 Wizard1956 Here's two for the script,thanks.
Jan 20, 2009 WinCustomize Forums DesktopX Step-By-Step Tutorials #12 PuterDudeJim now.. i need to beat Zubaz in Karma.. LOL
Jan 19, 2009 WinCustomize Forums DesktopX Step-By-Step Tutorials #12 Tailsgirl As I can only give +1 at the moment, here's is some more well deserved, and earned Karma David :)
Jan 19, 2009 WinCustomize Forums DesktopX Step-By-Step Tutorials #12 Tailsgirl Thanks for all your hard work David! :)
Jan 15, 2009 WinCustomize Forums DesktopX Step-By-Step Tutorials #12 PuterDudeJim letting David feel the karma...lol
Jan 15, 2009 WinCustomize Forums DesktopX Step-By-Step Tutorials #12 sViz Great tut!
Jan 13, 2009 WinCustomize Forums DesktopX Step-By-Step Tutorials #12 Tailsgirl Thanks hon, for making this script and helping me out! *hugs* :)
Nov 03, 2008 WinCustomize Forums The PERFECT Car for ZUbaz! Wizard1956 For a great thread.
Oct 29, 2008 WinCustomize Forums Countdown to disaster 2of3 for the work on the countdown gadget!
Oct 27, 2008 WinCustomize Forums Skinners, Artists, Coders, and Testers Needed: Community Suite PuterDudeJim Working on the WC Wall Gadget
Oct 02, 2008 WinCustomize Forums [request]Desktop icons plugin like MacOs Zubaz For being so dang helpful
Aug 02, 2008 WinCustomize Forums Can any amount of pixels fix this? Tooooo funny!
Aug 01, 2008 Stardock Forums Impulse, is adware For an awesome post!
Jul 29, 2008 WinCustomize Forums Clock Hands PuterDudeJim For the clock
Jul 26, 2008 WinCustomize Forums Resizing png file PuterDudeJim Helping me with growing buttons pdj
Jun 11, 2008 WinCustomize Forums Looking for ideas Zubaz For being such an active Master skinner in the community.
May 31, 2008 WinCustomize Forums Planning for the GUIC 08 - Site Design Fuzzy Logic RomanDA thinks of all the ways he can Kill Zubaz and make it look like and accident, and the ones that will just hurt like hell...
May 28, 2008 WinCustomize Forums Learning DX Step-By-Step - #12 SirSmiley Tutorial
May 27, 2008 WinCustomize Forums DX resizing background Help sViz for the recent tut
May 27, 2008 WinCustomize Forums DX resizing background Help WeatherBound Thanks for the info on DX Rounded corners. Can not wait to see the tutorial on this .
May 21, 2008 WinCustomize Forums Test a DX clock for me theAVMAN For Helping me not just here but I have been reading all your tut.
May 20, 2008 WinCustomize Forums Need QuoteSwitcher or (lots of) help making one SirSmiley For the excellent code
May 19, 2008 WinCustomize Forums Need QuoteSwitcher or (lots of) help making one sViz Always willing to help out on the DX forums
May 19, 2008 WinCustomize Forums Ask a Master: RomanDA Speaks Out GH33DA for awesomeness in the face of Zubaz writing for you
May 19, 2008 WinCustomize Forums Ask a Master: RomanDA Speaks Out Zubaz Thanks for taking the time to be interviewed
May 17, 2008 WinCustomize Forums Plz help.. need a few Directx scripts I.R. Brainiac fer DXing me up baby. ;)
May 14, 2008 WinCustomize Forums I Skinned Myself! Island Dog My new BFF!
Apr 29, 2008 WinCustomize Forums New DesktopX Web site coming sViz For the recent launch of a DesktopX.info, an outstanding effort to help take coders and DX to the next level.
Apr 29, 2008 WinCustomize Forums DesktopX is a great new experience! Zubaz Because my BFF cares about the community of DX coders (and makes some cool shit)
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000031   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.