The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

ShadowMastiff2468 has given 67 karma through 67 submissions. View karma ShadowMastiff2468 has received
Karma Received
When Site Where To Who Link Reason
Jun 18, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Untitled: Converting SINS into an RPG! (MOD WIP) EvilTesla-RG Motivation FTW!!!! THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING!
Jun 15, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums (Released, MOD)Unknown Darkness TEC and Advent War (video uploaded) Kiedjor You the best! 'Nuff said!
Jun 03, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums ??11.99 and I'm still not willing to buy it masteromega Steam blows FTW!
May 30, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums A Modest Proposal: Resurrecting Steel Command Nyczzz AWESOME JOKE!!!!!
May 28, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Resurrecting Steel Command: The Illumina Desamator Awesome Reply!
May 28, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums /Random Forum Game : Post your desktop!! CitizenGeneral HOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Avatar!
May 21, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Better Graphics for Sins? OR a SOASE 2? Vinraith Nice response!
May 18, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums How Long Can You Keep Sins Running on a Laptop Without Overheating? Hyomoto The first of many! +_+
May 14, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums HELP please! Deleting an entire tec tree (Empire, Combat, Artifact or Fleet) DANMAN3712 No.1 within the SoaSE community!!!
May 13, 2009 Demigod Forums Impulse Podcast? Zoomba Stardock FTW!
May 12, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums [WIP,MOD] Epic Mod: Universe At War to newest version. Kiedjor YOU'RE BACK! AND YOU HAVE DEMIGOD! wOOtttt PS: I still owe you a game!
May 02, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Demigod: Breakthru Phalnax811 Sins players FTW!
May 01, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Demigod! Demigod! Demigod! Animesh Karna DEMIGOD!!!!
Apr 28, 2009 Demigod Forums Demigod - someone tell me if I was a fool, or were my (failed) expectations legit? LittleOz Awesome argument!
Apr 27, 2009 Demigod Forums If you pirated Demigod... UhelligGudn You deserve it 200%!
Apr 22, 2009 Demigod Forums Im not a pirate...I paid for game Annatar11 Still as awesome as always! +_+
Apr 21, 2009 Demigod Forums Tip for newer players when playing online Agent of Kharma You're welcome! +_+
Apr 13, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Resurrecting Steel Command: Unified Explorers -Ue_Carbon Great player!
Apr 04, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums A Modest Proposal: Resurrecting Steel Command MRFF88 Ressurecting Steel Command FTW! Welcome among us!
Mar 24, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Okay my mod's not working... dolynick Entrenchment modding expert! +_+
Mar 17, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums [Release] StarFall Mod!! :) Teal_Blue It's TEAL! 'nuff said!
Mar 16, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Entrenchment Unit Basics and Tips Blair Fraser LOVE YOUR GAME! Looking sooooooo much forward to expansion No.2! Keep it up!
Mar 15, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums [Release] StarFall Mod!! :) Teal_Blue +1, +1, +1, +1.....till you get karmic overload +_+
Mar 14, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Basketball Sins v1 Mod!!!!! :) Varsi1 MORE MORE MORE!
Mar 14, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums [Release] StarFall Mod!! :) Teal_Blue No.1 mod in Entrenchment!!!!
Feb 28, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Official SINS Banners Craig Fraser No.1 Develloper (With Blair of course). SINS FTW!!!
Feb 24, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums (Another) Texturing, Rigging, and 3DSMAX Mesh Exporting Guide Carbon016 Modeling Tutorial! VERY APPRECIATED! Thanks.
Feb 22, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums [MOD InProd] ISSF Faction Sikauran He has a goal and he knows how he's gonna reach it! If everyone were like him, Sins modding would be paradise!
Jan 21, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums New race question : slot count = 0 <====how to change Kitkun Instant response!
Jan 19, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Silliness....!!!!!! :) Teal_Blue YOU THE BEST!!!!!
Jan 19, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Campaign Mod khill9981 CAMPAIGNS FTW!!!!
Jan 10, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Is it Possible to Increase or Decrease the size of the CapitalShips? Teal_Blue Ever so happy!!! KEEP IT UP TEAL! YOU ROCK!!!!
Jan 08, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums ---Fixed---- EvilTesla-RG Your generosity and kindness FTW!!!! You fully deserve it +_+ Keep that clan alive man, I'm trying to get modes out to save it ;)!
Dec 31, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums For Mod Download Links Only jjz- Quick, sharp and precise answer :)!
Dec 26, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums [Mod] Tri-Pirate Mod 1.1 Beta 1 EvilTesla-RG Very valuable ally!!! Deserves karma all the way!! Thanks A LOT for helping out on "how to insert empire icons"!!
Dec 23, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums [Mod] Tri-Pirate Mod 1.1 Beta 1 EvilTesla-RG Pirate mod :)! Plunder we shall :)
Dec 16, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire: Entrenchment Tips & Tricks Frogboy Pure perfection!! frogboy FTW!
Dec 13, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums [WIP,MOD] Epic Mod: Universe At War to newest version. Kiedjor Awesome work!!! Great modder, great texturer, great ideas but most of all GREAT ALLY!!!!
Dec 12, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sniper Capital Ship Issues! RESOLVED!!! Annatar11 Another brilliant answer from the forums No.1 member! All hail the mighty Annatar11!!!
Dec 05, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums After mines, artillery ships and tankers (I really should put up a video of that crapper exploding ;) ), behold the Salvager. EmperorThrawn Kindness all the way :)! Keep it up!
Nov 25, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums NEW QUESTION: ADDING ABILITIES in entity.def folder (where it is located..how to do it)!! Annatar11 Another one to round up this incredible day, where I learned in a few hours, what I've been killing myself with for a month :)
Nov 25, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums NEW QUESTION: ADDING ABILITIES in entity.def folder (where it is located..how to do it)!! Teal_Blue Another one for the road and the positive notes!
Nov 25, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums NEW QUESTION: ADDING ABILITIES in entity.def folder (where it is located..how to do it)!! Annatar11 ANNATAR11 FTW!!!!!!!
Nov 25, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Mini Mod "The Last Advent..." Teal_Blue Another +1..why? Well 'cus unfortunately I can't give out more than 1..at a time :(! Or else you'd be drowned under 'em!
Nov 25, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums NEW QUESTION: ADDING ABILITIES in entity.def folder (where it is located..how to do it)!! Teal_Blue Awesome player and great modder!!! Persistant till the end, always kind and extremely helpful! Overall, incredibly nice guy!
Nov 25, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums NEW QUESTION: ADDING ABILITIES in entity.def folder (where it is located..how to do it)!! Annatar11 For all the time he's invensting in my problem! True passion!
Nov 25, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums NEW QUESTION: ADDING ABILITIES in entity.def folder (where it is located..how to do it)!! Annatar11 You dare ask a reason!!! THIS IS ANNATAR11!!! End of story :)
Nov 13, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums The Battle of Mazari (updated) Teal_Blue You dare ask for a reson..come on! THIS IS TEAL! THE most inspiring guy on this entire forum! Just read all his posts on trying to make this game even better and you'll understand! Hell, if we would add just a portion of his ideas, this game would become
Nov 13, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums GalaxyForge bugs make it impossible to create quality stuff Blair Fraser 1) for interacting so kindly witht he community. 2) To tie you're amount of Karma with mine :) LOL!
Nov 07, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums The Siege IKS_Y_M For adding the first campaign of the game!!!! Keep 'em coming!
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000015   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.