The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

landisaurus has given 343 karma through 343 submissions. View karma landisaurus has received
Karma Received
When Site Where To Who Link Reason
Jul 28, 2009 Elemental Forums Pre-Ordered and in it for the Long Haul: Sound Off Aesir Rising +1 for joining the club, even if late.
Jul 27, 2009 Elemental Forums Get Your E:WoM Avatars Here! [image heavy thread] Wintersong I approve of anything that has to do with monkey island.
Jul 25, 2009 Elemental Forums 8 player maximum Frogboy keeping an eye on the forum I see
Jul 08, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire: Entrenchment v1.03 Change Log EadTaes I feel you're too extreme, but that is still great.
Jul 07, 2009 Elemental Forums removed Dosinho for giving me a beta key
Jul 01, 2009 Elemental Forums pre-alpha/beta feedback: screenshot comments Denryu ha-ha. (in a sarcastic tone)
Jul 01, 2009 Elemental Forums Elemental: Updated screenshots Scoutdog good work
Jun 29, 2009 Elemental Forums Get Your E:WoM Avatars Here! [image heavy thread] Spartan thanks for the update
Jun 28, 2009 Elemental Forums Pre-Ordered and in it for the Long Haul: Sound Off MannanMackie +1 for joining the club
Jun 25, 2009 Elemental Forums Pre-Ordered and in it for the Long Haul: Sound Off Zog +1 for joining the club
Jun 25, 2009 Elemental Forums Pre-Ordered and in it for the Long Haul: Sound Off MadManDingo +1 for joining the club
Jun 25, 2009 Elemental Forums Pre-Ordered and in it for the Long Haul: Sound Off Ragnar1 +1 for joining the club
Jun 25, 2009 Elemental Forums Pre-Ordered and in it for the Long Haul: Sound Off Leo in WI +1 for joining the club
Jun 23, 2009 Elemental Forums Get Your E:WoM Avatars Here! [image heavy thread] KellenDunk awesome!
Jun 23, 2009 Elemental Forums Pre-Ordered and in it for the Long Haul: Sound Off Mazuo +1 for joining the club
Jun 22, 2009 Elemental Forums Elemental Twitter Updates Week 2+3 kyogre12 keeping with it.
Jun 22, 2009 Elemental Forums Pre-Ordered and in it for the Long Haul: Sound Off Sarudak +1 for joining the club
Jun 22, 2009 Elemental Forums Pre-Ordered and in it for the Long Haul: Sound Off KellenDunk +1 for joining the club
Jun 22, 2009 Elemental Forums Get Your E:WoM Avatars Here! [image heavy thread] Luckmann 9th cookie ftw
Jun 21, 2009 Elemental Forums elemental forums - please change colours Aesir Rising for generally being friendly in the IRC + helping with this color thing.
Jun 20, 2009 Elemental Forums Anyone else think its a mistake to let the game end when your wizard dies? psychoravin It takes a lot of time to write up all this.
Jun 19, 2009 Elemental Forums Its critter killing time (dungeons, quests, ect.) Scoutdog good summary
Jun 19, 2009 Elemental Forums The next survey: Submit the questions you would like to see on the next "FAQ" Denryu for pointing out I was asking a question that was already answered!
Jun 19, 2009 Elemental Forums Get Your E:WoM Avatars Here! [image heavy thread] Wintersong for creating the alternate avatar layout. PM me if you want the PSD with the "higher quality" elements.
Jun 17, 2009 Elemental Forums Elementalgame.info community fan site Wintersong For giving me the image to use for necroposting. Saved me a lot of time of doing it myself. ^_^ thanks!
Jun 17, 2009 Elemental Forums Elementalgame.info community fan site Wintersong thanks for the base
Jun 16, 2009 Elemental Forums Pre-Ordered and in it for the Long Haul: Sound Off travitar +1 for joining the club
Jun 16, 2009 Elemental Forums Pre-Ordered and in it for the Long Haul: Sound Off Unknown924 +1 for joining the club
Jun 16, 2009 Elemental Forums Pre-Ordered and in it for the Long Haul: Sound Off Redmayor +1 for joining the club
Jun 15, 2009 Elemental Forums Spell Research Combonations Unknown924 I think some creative juices are flowing
Jun 13, 2009 Elemental Forums Pre-Ordered and in it for the Long Haul: Sound Off muddpuddle +1 for joining the club.
Jun 11, 2009 Elemental Forums Unlimited expansion by us and the players Wintersong boobies are back (avatar)
Jun 09, 2009 Elemental Forums More thoughts on resources Wintersong it must be... Space titanium!
Jun 09, 2009 Elemental Forums Pre-Ordered and in it for the Long Haul: Sound Off theratster +1 for joining the club
Jun 09, 2009 Elemental Forums Pre-Ordered and in it for the Long Haul: Sound Off kyogre12 +1 for joining the club
Jun 09, 2009 Elemental Forums Survey #3: A compilation Wintersong YES!!! totally awesome use of a screenshot
Jun 09, 2009 Elemental Forums Elemental Battle System Kitkun for digging up these pictures from the demigod stuff
Jun 09, 2009 Elemental Forums Survey #3: A compilation Scoutdog Scoutdog is a good sport
Jun 09, 2009 Elemental Forums Unlimited expansion by us and the players Kitkun good work finding that pick
Jun 08, 2009 Elemental Forums Elemental Community Rankings! Where do you fit in? Solam This guy is always around. he deserves more karma than he has
Jun 08, 2009 Elemental Forums Get Your E:WoM Avatars Here! [image heavy thread] Wintersong 2 batches. You must have been really busy
Jun 07, 2009 Elemental Forums Get Your E:WoM Avatars Here! [image heavy thread] Wintersong added avatars
Jun 05, 2009 Elemental Forums Elemental Community Rankings! Where do you fit in? Scoutdog +1 for joining the club
Jun 03, 2009 Elemental Forums Pre-Ordered and in it for the Long Haul: Sound Off Paradoxnt +1 for joining the club
Jun 03, 2009 Elemental Forums Will all magic require use of Essence? Luckmann I can tell you don't want to fall behind in karma
Jun 03, 2009 Elemental Forums It's June!!!!!!!!!!!! katabroc +1 for joining the club
Jun 02, 2009 Elemental Forums Would you choose a pure Pull Driven Economy over Camp#3? Climber good collection
May 25, 2009 Elemental Forums Floating Cities Idea GW Swicord I always take corrections. My excuse is the chat window doesn't support the spell checking of my browser
May 25, 2009 Elemental Forums Pre-Ordered and in it for the Long Haul: Sound Off Legerdemain +1 for joining the club
May 25, 2009 Elemental Forums Seasons and Weather GW Swicord you filled in for my laziness. thanks
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000031   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.