The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

landisaurus has given 343 karma through 343 submissions. View karma landisaurus has received
Karma Received
When Site Where To Who Link Reason
Dec 16, 2008 Elemental Forums Hotseat option dingbat91 amen!!
Dec 16, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Entrenchment Beta Begins Taverius I feel the same way.
Dec 12, 2008 Elemental Forums About Elements bleeba good ideas by the way
Dec 12, 2008 Elemental Forums What do we talk about the most in Elemental Ideas? Lord Reliant that word thing is pretty cool. I'm glad you brought it up.
Dec 10, 2008 Elemental Forums Globe or map? BoogieBac for providing developer feedback to our questions quickly
Dec 09, 2008 Elemental Forums HoMM vs. Elemental psychoak Good breakdown of the MoM
Dec 09, 2008 Elemental Forums City mega-improvements? bleeba Bleeba has been quite active in the elemental community. He hasn't done anything that has awarded him karma, but he does give a bit in most threads so that should earn him a karma by quantity.
Dec 09, 2008 Elemental Forums City mega-improvements? Nights Edge nights edge is quite active in the elemental community
Dec 09, 2008 Elemental Forums HoMM vs. Elemental psychoak psychoak is fairly active in the elemental community
Dec 09, 2008 Elemental Forums HoMM vs. Elemental Vandenburg Vandenburg is pretty active in the community
Dec 09, 2008 Elemental Forums HoMM vs. Elemental Jonny5446 Jonny is pretty active in the elemental community
Dec 08, 2008 Elemental Forums Growing Cities Jonny5446 Love your avatar :P
Dec 08, 2008 Elemental Forums Beta move up? Sammual you've been here since the begining, so you are obviously a good member of the community.
Dec 08, 2008 Elemental Forums Draw the mount you'd like to see in Elemental FlyGuy Draw your own picture! what a good idea to create community involvement and fan works!
Dec 06, 2008 Elemental Forums Players that wish said cavalry/creature and LOUD people MatBerryman2 truth be told
Dec 06, 2008 Elemental Forums Get Your E:WoM Avatars Here! [image heavy thread] Eplekongen rainbow works for me.
Dec 05, 2008 Elemental Forums Get Your E:WoM Avatars Here! [image heavy thread] Luckmann for that 3rd cookie just for you.
Dec 05, 2008 Elemental Forums Get Your E:WoM Avatars Here! [image heavy thread] Spartan to get cookie no. 6 (ask luckmann if you don't get it)
Dec 04, 2008 Elemental Forums Frogboy - My real life hero. Sammual for the truth!
Dec 04, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Smiley vs. Avatars AzDude for posting a bunch of avatars
Dec 04, 2008 Demigod Forums Nominate Frogboy as Your Game Industry Hero! Spartan Glad you reminded me and everybody else to vote Frogboy for the game industry hero award
Dec 02, 2008 Elemental Forums Pictures from Stardock's Halloween Party Zoomba Yay, more pictures from stardock
Dec 02, 2008 Elemental Forums Pictures from Stardock's Halloween Party Frogboy what a friendly delevoper-user community. WE get pictures of your party!
Dec 01, 2008 Elemental Forums Elemental Forum Search StoweMobile yay! more custom avatars!
Nov 30, 2008 Elemental Forums Unlimited Expansion and Quality Control Zoomba because employee feedback on the forums is awesome.
Nov 30, 2008 Demigod Forums Demigod Beta 1B Change Log Frogboy I love how the CEO posts in forums. it just shows how personable stardock is.
Nov 28, 2008 Elemental Forums Windows 7 and Elemental. Frogboy I love how the owner of the company is not only posting on forums, but even doing it on thanksgiving weekend (different post from this one, but I wanted to mention it)
Nov 28, 2008 Elemental Forums Get Your E:WoM Avatars Here! [image heavy thread] Spartan fast updating
Nov 28, 2008 Elemental Forums Unlimited expansion by us and the players Frogboy I love having options. Shows that stardock is really deticated to its fans
Nov 28, 2008 Elemental Forums Get Your E:WoM Avatars Here! [image heavy thread] Luckmann nice work on the fist avatar
Nov 27, 2008 Elemental Forums More than one Day battle. McFungos This guy is generally very supportive and previlent within the elemental forums. Thumbs up for good community figure.
Nov 27, 2008 Elemental Forums New Elemental Medallions! Frogboy because you raise the bar for not just the game industry, but for media companies in general.
Nov 27, 2008 Elemental Forums How do you want trade to work? pigeonpigeon pigeonpigeon is a good member of the elemental community providing generally good feedback and ideas
Nov 27, 2008 Elemental Forums How do you want trade to work? GW Swicord GW Swicord is constantly providing quality feedback. Not just there, but all over the elemental forums.
Nov 27, 2008 Elemental Forums Court, Council, Whatever Rhishisikk Its good to see someone start a thread with a good idea.
Nov 20, 2008 Elemental Forums Forum and e-mail features Solam We will play a massive game together when it comes.
Nov 20, 2008 Demigod Forums Beta Question DorkCoffeez seabass puts up with a lot of user crap. He deserves a thumbs up.
Nov 19, 2008 Elemental Forums 64 bit OS & map size Frogboy I love it when employees confirm what is going on.
Nov 13, 2008 Elemental Forums Elemental Alphabet and Translations CondarF translating for us. AWESOME!
Nov 12, 2008 Elemental Forums Idea Threshing: Avatar Death = Game Over? alway He who makes a good quote wins!
Nov 11, 2008 Elemental Forums UI ideas xthetenth there's a good idea brought to the table. I love hearing good alternatives.
Nov 11, 2008 Elemental Forums About Elements Spartan Spartan is obviously a heavy contributor to the community. I want to give him a thumbs up.
Nov 10, 2008 Elemental Forums Ideas for global mayhem magic lwarmonger I've seen this guy post. He has his historical knowledge and has a lot of good to contribute. Kudos to him. I'm not 100% sure how this karma thing works, but I think this guy deserves a thumbs up.
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000031   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.