The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

xthetenth has given 24 karma through 24 submissions. View karma xthetenth has received
Karma Received
When Site Where To Who Link Reason
Sep 01, 2009 Elemental Forums My brain is about to explode Rosco_P One of the few good clean limericks I've seen, and good advice to boot.
Jun 26, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Battlefleet Gothic MOD (New version, 1.30 for entrenchment 1.041 harpo99999 Very useful information about the inner workings of the mods that was very helpful.
Mar 31, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Impulse DRM kryo "No martyr for you" = win. Also admirable self control in the face of the infuriatingly self-righteous.
Dec 17, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums SOSE badly needs a Scenario/Story line in single player mode!!! SquidLord Too damn funny
Dec 09, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Battlefleet Gothic MOD (New version, 1.30 for entrenchment 1.041 Johno8 Very good feedback on the mod and very good ideas about how to make it better.
Dec 08, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Battlefleet Gothic MOD (New version, 1.30 for entrenchment 1.041 Aridias Helped us track down our early release bugs quickly and efficiently.
Dec 08, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Battlefleet Gothic Spartan For everything he's done to help our mod, Modcraft's been a great help, and it's going to earn this karma ten times over in the next few months.
Nov 19, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Forge Tools v1.1 Now Available Blair Fraser Modding tools on release day! Wish I could give more...
Sep 07, 2008 Demigod Forums NO COMBINE RECIPES - This instead! (PICTURES OMG) - Also, reduce clutter! innociv For pouring his heart into showing the right way of doing item upgrades, and getting it exactly right. Excellent work.
Sep 06, 2008 Demigod Forums The Heretical Thought: Demigod is Not DotA Legerdemain Calling people on ad hominem attacks is always worth points in my book.
Sep 05, 2008 Demigod Forums Fun stuff from the lua files Legerdemain Got us tons of info out of the lua files, and it's all awesome.
Sep 04, 2008 Demigod Forums Multi-Monitor? LazySumo Making zoomba laugh.
Sep 03, 2008 Demigod Forums unit variety innociv Figured out the fat guys are healers. This is the only prize I can give, so here.
Jun 26, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Negative karma? Frogboy For being my personal idol, a great guy, and running an extraordinarily good company. No negative karma for Frogboy!
Jun 05, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Battlefleet Gothic i Nert He's been working constantly on making models, and has always been willing to help us make our part of the mod work.
May 23, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums How to: see/connect-to/host SERVERS! the_Monk Because he's always on and a selfless pillar of the community, always helping with server issues.
May 04, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Noobs quitting - and why wouldn't they? Frogboy Frogboy simply rocks among other things, has always been a helpful member of the development community and has generally contributed to my feeling of being a valued customer. Thanks!
May 04, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Battlefleet Gothic i Nert He's been a very active member of the sins modding community, and his hard work deserves recognition.
May 04, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Battlefleet Gothic Prezo He's been a very hardworking part of our mod team, and deserves recognition for his effort.
May 04, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Battlefleet Gothic Thrawn2787 He's been a great help to our modding efforts, and I feel that the work he has put in to help us should be recognized
May 04, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Battlefleet Gothic The_Regicide He's been a great help to our modding efforts, and I feel that the work he has put in to help us should be recognized
May 04, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Battlefleet Gothic FEAR100 He's been a great help to our modding efforts, and I feel that the work he has put in to help us should be recognized
May 04, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Battlefleet Gothic Keilworth He's been a great help to our modding efforts, and I feel that the work he has put in to help us should be recognized
May 04, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Battlefleet Gothic Admiral_Kiernyc He's been a great help to our modding efforts, and I feel that the work he has put in to help us should be recognized
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108432  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000047   Page Render Time: