The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Luckmann currently has 132 karma from 129 submissions. View karma Luckmann has given
Karma Received
When Site Where From Who Link Reason
Jun 14, 2009 Elemental Forums Five Ways to Learn Your Spells Scoutdog It's free.
Jun 14, 2009 Elemental Forums hi Wintersong lolkarma for u =^.^=
Jun 14, 2009 Stardock Forums Anyone else think its a mistake to let the game end when your wizard dies? Paradoxnt Okay, the Nazi Carebear deserves karma +1
Jun 14, 2009 Elemental Forums Ideas for global mayhem magic MatBerryman2 for reminding me of that cool intro
Jun 14, 2009 Elemental Forums Anyone else think its a mistake to let the game end when your wizard dies? Denryu Your response to the dickhead psychoravin was awesome!
Jun 13, 2009 Elemental Forums Get Your E:WoM Avatars Here! [image heavy thread] kyogre12 Awesome avatars!
Jun 12, 2009 Elemental Forums Get Your E:WoM Avatars Here! [image heavy thread] KellenDunk I like to pass out Karma
Jun 11, 2009 Elemental Forums Survival of fittest...or survival of the biggest? Denryu I just found out you designed my avatar, not Spartan. Thanks and great job!
Jun 09, 2009 Elemental Forums Get Your E:WoM Avatars Here! [image heavy thread] Wintersong Better late than never and I laughed quite a lot with the Seal of Awasomeness (and felt quite honored, mind you).
Jun 08, 2009 Stardock Forums Bear Cavalry vs. Pink Space Ponies. Who will win? Paradoxnt Another Karma point for all the effort and intelligence you put into your posts.
Jun 08, 2009 Stardock Forums Get Your E:WoM Avatars Here! [image heavy thread] Paradoxnt Thank you for the Avatar! Regards
Jun 08, 2009 Elemental Forums Who would win in a fight? Kitkun Obviously, since I can take them, no measly bear will stop me!
Jun 06, 2009 Elemental Forums Elemental Community Rankings! Where do you fit in? Kitkun Enlighted. I like being a bitch to you.
Jun 03, 2009 Elemental Forums Will all magic require use of Essence? landisaurus I can tell you don't want to fall behind in karma
Jun 02, 2009 Stardock Forums Capes & Robes.... Paradoxnt Good call in trying to prevent a 'cape/cloak' slot from being introduced to the game!
May 22, 2009 Elemental Forums Make-An-Empire Spartan Great Faction Post
Apr 05, 2009 Elemental Forums FAN CONTEST! FREE SHIRT! BE A FAN! > now over with winners announced (2nd page) landisaurus 2 posts man
Apr 05, 2009 Elemental Forums FAN CONTEST! FREE SHIRT! BE A FAN! > now over with winners announced (2nd page) landisaurus thank you for the effort
Apr 04, 2009 Elemental Forums FAN CONTEST! FREE SHIRT! BE A FAN! > now over with winners announced (2nd page) landisaurus for entering the contest
Mar 03, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Negative karma? tito_defekt Cannibalism.....memories..... LOL
Feb 14, 2009 Elemental Forums Elemental: EARLY test of the engine Ynglaur For jealousy of tree lifespans, and for the Fun Fact of the Day.
Feb 12, 2009 Elemental Forums What spells do you want to see? landisaurus for the graphic prop
Feb 12, 2009 Elemental Forums What spells do you want to see? punxzen for the sweet pic of floating cities
Feb 06, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums So what's the Stardock RPG going to be? Annatar11 *drops a bear* Bastard. :P
Feb 06, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums So what's the Stardock RPG going to be? The_Regicide Dude. Word.
Feb 05, 2009 Elemental Forums Create-A-Hero landisaurus awesome heros
Feb 04, 2009 Elemental Forums Create-A-Hero landisaurus great build a bear, I mean create a hero
Jan 23, 2009 WinCustomize Forums What Price Point Should Microsoft Set for Windows 7? k10w3 For skillfully playing devil's advocate...so I don't have to. :)
Jan 23, 2009 Elemental Forums Make-An-Empire Jonny5446 Ok someone needed to give you karma for this thread! So here you go!
Jan 20, 2009 Elemental Forums Cities as magic centers? pigeonpigeon You hit the nail on the head, and as always did so with a humorous flourish.
Jan 20, 2009 Elemental Forums Cities as magic centers? landisaurus +1... all I can say.
Jan 20, 2009 Elemental Forums Cities as magic centers? pigeonpigeon +1 for sniffing out that thread!
Jan 17, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Is Galactic Civilizations 2 recommendable? Jrla21 Giving a good recommendation
Jan 15, 2009 Elemental Forums Get Your E:WoM Avatars Here! [image heavy thread] CrazyC0330 For contributing to the Avatar image thread
Jan 15, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums The 1 - 1000 number game Kitkun I spent 5 minutes trying to figure out why you put that much effort in to that.
Jan 14, 2009 Elemental Forums Looking for Elemental: War of Magic Avatars? Spartan Woohoo!!! Cookies!!
Jan 02, 2009 Elemental Forums PC Game Piracy Examined Spartan The defender!
Jan 01, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums PC Game Piracy Examined USSENTERNCC1701E "life is in no way essential"
Dec 28, 2008 Elemental Forums Get Your E:WoM Avatars Here! [image heavy thread] Spartan Instead of L4D!
Dec 28, 2008 Elemental Forums Get Your E:WoM Avatars Here! [image heavy thread] landisaurus it is ok to be off
Dec 27, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums HOW DOES ANNATAR GET SO MUCH KARMA The_Regicide One Karma, One Goal!
Dec 26, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums What is Karma? Big_Jible COOKIES!!!!!!!!!
Dec 25, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Has Anyone played Mass Effect and What did you think? Teal :) Thank you!!
Dec 17, 2008 Elemental Forums Get Your E:WoM Avatars Here! [image heavy thread] Spartan Good stuff!
Dec 17, 2008 Elemental Forums GameSpy – 2008 PC Game of the Year Awards! Vandenburg I approve of his elitist snobbery. ;)
Dec 17, 2008 Elemental Forums Stardock Games Make Top Ten Jonny5446 For graciously apologising when you made a totally understandable mistake :D
Dec 14, 2008 Demigod Forums Graphics cards and compatibility Nights Edge Good technical help given to an upgrade newbie.
Dec 06, 2008 Elemental Forums Players that wish said cavalry/creature and LOUD people pigeonpigeon Masterful use of colors even when drunk :P
Dec 05, 2008 Elemental Forums Pre order to Norway No beta for me :( Eplekongen Wee. Hadde tenkt ?? gi deg denne tidligere, men her har du :) Bear Cavalery!
Dec 05, 2008 Elemental Forums Get Your E:WoM Avatars Here! [image heavy thread] landisaurus for that 3rd cookie just for you.
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #101114  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000031   Page Render Time: